Forgot your password?
Not Quite Dead
Inspired by the fire version of the Dark Demon by @Budala, here comes an obsidian/lava demon.
Posted April 19
Impressive! I need some lesson or img tutorial about it
Posted April 20
Yeah, I must admit I'm rather proud of that mini. But it's quite simple to do.
Here's my modus operandi and the name of the Citadel colors I used:
For the body:
- I painted the whole body with Dryad Bark
- I highlighted the muscles and the folds of the body with Wazdakka Red
- In the red areas I made this way, I painted a smaller area in Evil Stunz Scarlet
- In those lighter red areas, I painted a smaller area in Troll Slayer Orange
- In those orange areas, I painted a final, even smaller area in Yriel Yellow
For the claws and the teeths:
- I painted them in Pallid Wych Flesh
- And made several washes with Seraphim Sepia
For the eyes:
- I painted the eye in Abbadon Black
- And then the iris and the pupil of the eye in White Scar
For the plait:
- From the end of the hair till the head, I used those colors: Wazdakka Red, Evil Stunz Scarlet, Troll Slayer Orange, Yriel Yellow
- On the head, some hair using White Scar
- At the end of the plait, some hair in Xereus Purple
- On the plait, to smoothen the transitions between colors, I painted some hair from the lighter color (for instance, some Troll Slayer Orange hair among the Evil Stunz Scarlet ones.
I hope this helps.
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.