Odissey Mini Campaign from Overlord Compendium n.3

gabricord

Has anyone played the Odissey Mini Campaign from Overlord Compendium? 
Big,big trubles about rules here...
1.Are "pigs" a Troop then they can attack/be wounded and killed or just move?
2.May thay move after beeing claimed"?
3.Do they block LOS?
3.Can the Troops (booth side) be recalled if you choose to play without gods?

• 1 month later...

Hi this is a bit a late responce, but I hope it helpes. In general I see pigs as walking omphalos, and by drawing an activation card you can move the 'omphalos'. They can not attack or be recalled, so to answer your questions:

1. Pigs are not usual troops, they are omphalos on legs and can only walk (when an activation card is drawn). They can not attack or be wounded. 

2. No they are ompahlos, so the only the person who claimed them can move them.

3. Difficult to rule, because I see them as walking omphalos, than they would not block line of site. But you might want to experiment.

4. The pigs can never be recalled. The other side only if there is a god on the board.

At least this is my interpretation of the rules, agree with you, it should have been made more clear. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2022 at 7:10 PM, Strijdparel said:

Hi this is a bit a late responce, but I hope it helpes. In general I see pigs as walking omphalos, and by drawing an activation card you can move the 'omphalos'. They can not attack or be recalled, so to answer your questions:

1. Pigs are not usual troops, they are omphalos on legs and can only walk (when an activation card is drawn). They can not attack or be wounded. 

2. No they are ompahlos, so the only the person who claimed them can move them.

3. Difficult to rule, because I see them as walking omphalos, than they would not block line of site. But you might want to experiment.

4. The pigs can never be recalled. The other side only if there is a god on the board.

At least this is my interpretation of the rules, agree with you, it should have been made more clear. 

Thank you very much Strijdparel!