Back to the Village Advice Needed - Solo Player

New to the forum here, I'm primarily a solo player (cannot find anyone who shares my love of Conan).  I just got my Conqueror set and started with the Prelude adventure "Back to the Village".  I'm finding the 5 turn limit practically impossible and don't know if maybe I'm doing something wrong, either strategy-wise or rules-wise.

I play the standard 3 Heroes but no matter if they stick together or try and tackle things on their own I cannot even make it back to the hut with the life potion.

So has anyone here managed a victory in this scenario?  What was your strategy?

I'd say :

Grab weapons a.s.a.p., then search for the life potion.

Once you have the life potion, use wall wrecker (or manipulation) to make a hole in the hut, and make Zapo flee through it. It should allow him to avoid most of the enemies, since they have targeted the Heroes previously, so they should be in the "center" of the board.

When teleporting Sogar Zag, you can choose where he teleports. I.e. you can choose to an area that makes it more difficult for him to attack heroes.