Ideas and Suggestions

After my chat with the guys at your stand at the expo and trying to get across my excitement in a slightly shrill way, I wanted to offer some feedback and potential ideas for characters and scenarios for the game. 

Character suggestions:-

Bar the obvious suggestions of all of the Robins, I would suggest long time Batman fanatics would be really pleased to see Stephanie Brown (aka Spoiler) as a character would be very fun.

The second and potentially more controversial suggestion for inclusion is Azrael as either a good guy or a bad guy depending on the campaign requirement. The Azrael/Batman suit from the Knightfall arc is one of the defining moments in Batmans history.

Moving on to something a bit easier, I would like to suggest extra villains to potentially be in the game:-

Lincoln March and the Court with his henchmen being the Talons. These are a relatively new addition to Batmans rogues gallery but have taken off in an instant because of how menacing they are, being essentially zombie ninja assassins. This would be nice saved for the hardest scenarios in the game! Lincoln March in his Owlman attire would be a pretty sweet miniature too!

My second suggestion for a villain is another relative newcomer to the rogues gallery of the Batman:- Professor Pyg. 

His macabre fascination with making everyone perfect for the Mother of Thorns verges on horror. He always seems to have a faceless horde of Dollotrons (people castrated and made uniform by Pyg) and a penchant for the dramatic. Hes also very quickly become a favourite after his appearances in the Arkham Knight video game.

Final villain suggestion is to ask in Doctor Simon Hurt. Dr Hurt worked against Dick Grayson as the Batman and resurfaced again recently in the Nightwing comics. He is Professor Pygs sponsor and is the follower of the demon bat Barbatos . He has been an unusual addition to Batmans rogues gallery in recent years but has made Dick Graysons life a living hell.

Hoping other people have suggestions but these are what I would personally enjoy seing.

• Like 6

Azrael could really be good challenge to have scenario where he could change during the campaign, depending of your achievements... I do agree

I'm not a big fan of Spoiler, but some abilities could be fun to play ...

Court of owl, huummm :rolleyes: so good: being able to change abilities after a resurrection or being able to call for their memories ...

Professor Pyg, excellent idea !!! pimp a slaughter house ... and use standard citizens as both henchmen and people to save !

Simon Hurt: I don't recall anything about him :$

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bazman said:

I was thinking of Azrael as a villain but also as a Batman. The upgrades he added to the Batsuit would make an interesting alternative Batman. And maybe villain. Bruce Waynes Batman Vs Azrael's Batman

This was what I had in mind originally. Make it start as Batman vs Bane, after a few turns, replace Batman with Azrael, then after beating Bane, replace Bane with Batman once more.

• Like 1

A campaign works well for it indeed!

This does lead me (rather organically) on to a suggestion for Banes henchmen in the game (as I have seen the individual ones for Riddler). instead of having a lot of them, include instead his three famous henchmen from Knightfall:-

- Bird

- Trogg

- Zombie

These three with Bane are like elite criminals who are better then the lower downs of the other supervillains and they've been making a bit of a comeback in recent comics.

• Like 2

Hey guys !

Le 08/06/2017 à 14:23, Mr Lee a dit :

This was what I had in mind originally. Make it start as Batman vs Bane, after a few turns, replace Batman with Azrael, then after beating Bane, replace Bane with Batman once more.

As Bazman said, this could be more a short campaign (and I do have other ideas in my mind :rolleyes:).

Having said that, changing characters during one game  could be really fun with civilian versions of our favorite heroes : Hush, Court of Owls, etc. How many times did Bruce Wayne see villains in action without being able to do anything but looking for a nice place to put his suit on ? Of course, this would require a map showing a mondain venue like opera, theatre, etc. :cool:

Citation

Simon Hurt: I don't recall anything about him :$

He is the big BIG villain in Morrison's : Black Glove, supporting Professor Pyg, shrink, etc. :wink:

Edited by Ornifan
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Another suggestion from me regarding Catwoman:-

Would it be possible for Catwoman to have her own win objectives where she can win even if the other players lose?  It'd be kept secret from them but would also be reflect her having her own agenda really well.

Edited by Mr Lee
  • Like 2

il y a 33 minutes, Mr Lee a dit :

Another suggestion from me regarding Catwoman:-

Would it be possible for Catwoman to have her own win objectives where she can win even if the other players lose?  It'd be kept secret from them but would also be reflect her having her own agenda really well.

Hi,

I don't know, this would include a "semi-cooperative flavor" to the game which may drastically change its dynamic.

I will pass on the idea to the creative department though :)

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I'd love to see the crime families of Gotham; the gangsters. Falcone, Maroni & of course, Scarface & Ventriloquist. A few Tommy-guns would add panache to the criminal underworld.

In another thread someone mentioned rules for cars. That would be very cool! Especially with heists and getaways.

IMG_7045.PNG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...