Presentation

Barbi

Welcome to all of you,

to introduce myself: I'm French living in the UK (still didn't pick Yorkshire accent)

I am a big comic book fan, any style: a bit of manga, a lot of classical Belgium publications and a lot of US stuff: mainly X Men and Batman.

I have discovered Conan through the Batman project (:intouchable:) and enjoyed it, so I'm fully in since I enjoy the game play and the tension and the adventure feelings it gives.

Concerning gaming, I am more in Euro style but I felt in those adventure games through my kids: I love to see their eyes when rolling the dice for a critical attack and be that deeply in the game.

If you were at the UKGE 2017, I was in the team demoing it (and no, I still don't want to sell my badge :wink:)...

• Like 2

Hi Barbi,

If this is the wrong kind of reply let me know... I'm Lee, born in Liverpool and currently living in Manchester.

I'm a huge Batman fan with a gigantic collection of comics from across the DC, Marvel and Indie comics scene. 

I discovered this game through scouring for anything Batman related. I haven't had the privilege of playing Conan but have watched a lot of other people play it. I've got no preference for Euro or American gaming but do have a fondness for any game where I can play as the bad guy (Letters from Whitechapel, Fury of Dracula, The Others).

Once a fortnight I run a gaming group with a third day of gaming once a month so I am very well versed in introducing people to games too 😁

Edited by Mr Lee
  • Like 1

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:52 PM, Mr Lee said:

I'm a huge Batman fan with a gigantic collection of comics from across the DC, Marvel and Indie comics scene. 

There are some old run of Batman which have not been translated and I didn't buy books in English at this time, I should dig back into that ... Do you read only Trade paper back or do you buy any single issue ?