UK Bat tour

As discussed with some of you, we are thinking about organizing a Bat tour in the UK to be able to play together, in Board games cafe or in Gaming group. Most probably between September and December ...

That would allow to play test the Overlord vs Overlord system and the adventure mode.

Who would be interested to join ? who would be interested to help me to organize that ?

I was thinking about one week end in London, another one in the Midlands, bring it to my gaming groups in Yorkshire. Maybe use the holiday period in New year's eve period to do something in the South...

Would a week end in Scotland be interesting ?

Thank you

Flyer_Batman_verso_dates_UK reduced.pdf

Edited by Barbi

As I said to you at the weekend, I would be very interested in coming along and helping out with any of the tour.

I would suggest you hold something in Manchester during that time if possible as there is a large gaming community there.

I would be able to help out with most of these with advance notice.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mr Lee said:

As I said to you at the weekend, I would be very interested in coming along and helping out with any of the tour.

I would suggest you hold something in Manchester during that time if possible as there is a large gaming community there.

I would be able to help out with most of these with advance notice.

Excellent

Manchester is one or two hour drive for me, so clearly we'll be able to do things on a regular basis

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I am planning to demo Batman in the UK starting in October, but I still need some help for the organization ...

Huddersfield, IQ Gaming center : A full Saturday in October (07/10 to be confirmed) and another one in February, just before the KS
https://www.iqgaming.co.uk/
York, BM! (club) - 21/10 - 20/01 - 12:30 until 9PM
https://bmyork.wordpress.com/
London- 24-26/11 - I am sure to spend this specific week end there, I am in contact with LOB and a couple of other groups, but please let me know where you would see the demo organised
Leeds, Travelling man, Saturday 14/10 -
https://www.travellingman.com/our-stores/leeds
Manchester, Liverpool - Travelling Man if Leeds is succesful, @Mr Lee is going to help me ...
Horsham - Battlequest Games)  -Thursday 02/11 - to be confirmed
https://www.facebook.com/BattleQuestGames/
Brighton-Portsmouth - 03-04/11 - organization on going ...
Birmingham - I have no contact there, anybody to help me ? something like mid November or January.
Glasgow: we have a base there but we need to set it up, probably in January ...

Could you share your thoughts and advice ?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

2 games yesterday, starting at IQ gaming center and another one at a player's home, it was really England, look at what was on the table :)

Bane won twice ...

If you look at the background, you might recognize some boardgame media people ...

Every body enjoyed and I'll have to demo there for more people the 11/11

IMG_2864.JPG

IMG_2865.JPG

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I had the pleasure of attending the Leeds Travelling Man demo of Batman on Saturday and I have to say a) I loved the game, plenty of strategy, lots of options, gorgeous minis, b) Flav was a joy to have demo-ing his enthusiasm for the game shone throughout and c) February can't come soon enough! Thanks Monolith for the opportunity and a huge thanks to Flav and TM for being brilliant!

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much ! Those 3 games were really good

Surprisingly, at Warrington, yesterday evening, one of the game was in the same tone than the first one in Leeds, same mindset/same strategy, not the same conclusion though. I said surprisingly because it was the first time in my demos heroes started so efficiently in the exact same moves.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...