[Game] What is the title of these movies?

Not Quite Dead

1 hour ago, Bawon Samdi said:

You have considerably challenged by idea of what's easy and what's difficult, so, in no particular order

Regardless, to ease the way of counting points, I propose that the poster still decides what's easy and difficult for them when they choose two screenshots, so that we can keep the same system of points: one movie with 1 pt, one with 3 pts, and both giving 5 pts.

Or do the players wish to change the system, and use instead something like: each movie is worth 2 pts, and guessing both movies gives 5 pts?

Edited by Not Quite Dead

Yep, you're right. The easy movie is known in the US as The Blind Swordsman: Zatoichi. It was directed in 2003 by Takeshi Kitano, well known for his modern yakuza motion pictures, such as Violent Cop, Sonatine, or Brother.

The difficult movie is about the creation of art. The main character (played as usual by Kitano himself) is an unsuccessful painter. It's called Achilles and the Tortoise (2008).

Your turn to play!

• Like 1

Wow. I actually saw that Kitano's Zaitoichi but totally forgot about this scene on the picture you have chosen (well, it was 20 years ago ...) and it was just callad Zaitoichi for its french release.

And i really should have taken a closer look to the picture I would have recognized Kitano on the second one. Shame on me.

My favorite Kitano's movie is Hana Bi which includes a lot of paintings by Kitano himself.

Still trying to guess which one is hard, which one is easy:

Easy:

48645321456.thumb.jpg.b26e32e41cd0d4714c530825e05586fb.jpg

Hard:

45614868672125889.thumb.png.7fdc91a160d820af34755a181487bc0a.png