[Game] What is the title of these movies?

Not Quite Dead

My turn :smile:

Ok these are genre movies and quite old, depending on what you love either really obscure or a breeze

Easy - the best horror movie ever

V.thumb.jpg.577f191900b6c40582633e47092e9ba1.jpg

Hard - the best martial arts movie ever made (which should make it easy and is a bold statement but if you disagree it's likely because you haven't seen it or are loyal to a favourite - which is fair enough heh)

toilet.thumb.jpg.1464eec182555e3883689d8d860eede5.jpg

I'm an idiot if these are too obscure

Edited by Stonewolf

You can as well give some clue for your previous movies, if no one was able to guess. :wink:

Anyway, as the second one isn't so hard for someone who watch French movies, I'll try to fetch some points:

The easy one (not so sure, but I'll try), may be One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975), by Milos Forman.

The hard one, easier for me, is The Professional or Léon: the professional (1994), directed by Luc Besson.

Just curious: what were the movies you showed us in your previous post? It didn't ring a bell for me.

Edited by Not Quite Dead
Spelling
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Not Quite Dead said:

You can as well give some clue for your previous movies, if no one was able to guess. :wink:

Anyway, as the second one isn't so hard for someone who watch French movies, I'll try to fetch some points:

The easy one (not so sure, but I'll try), may be One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975), by Milos Forman.

The hard one, easier for me, is The Professional or Léon: the professional (1994), directed by Luc Besson.

Just curious: what were the movies you showed us in your previous post? It didn't ring a bell for me.

Gah....  I'm putting up a Jean Reno film as a hard ask on an anglo-french forum     hahahahaha

Yup you're spot on with One Flew Over, such a great movie and not easy to find a still without Jack in the middle of it heh

You're spot on with The Professional or Léon: the professional, in the UK I remember it as just being titled Leon for a third option. Remarkable for it's performances it's a gloriously haunting, sparkling piece. Besson's best for me.

The first of my earlier offerings was Mr Vampire (1985), don't be fooled by the plot synopsis it's one of the funniest movies you'll see, the physical comedy is awesome

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089371/?ref_=ttmi_tt

The harder one is still my nomination for the best ever martial arts movie, it also features the genius Ching-Ying Lam but this time Sammo Hung did his best fight choreography work, it's The Prodigal Son (1981).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085211/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_92

I guess the age and the genres made them way too obscure but they are hugely famous movies and way more memorable to me I guess heh

Congrats NQD, full points and it's over to you!

Edited by Stonewolf
  • Like 1