[Game] What is the title of these movies?

Not Quite Dead

Here's a little game for you, fellow Aquilonian/Corinthian/Gotham citizen! :happy:

Rules:

- Propose two screenshots of different movies, one of a movie that is quite easy to recognize, one of a movie that you find hard to identify.

- The first to give a good answer can post two other screenshots, with the same rules. If they recognizes the 'easy' movie, they scores 1 point; if they recognizes the 'difficult' movie, they scores 3 points; if they recognizes both movies, they scores 5 points. Please wait for the previous player to validate your answer before posting your screenshots (you could be mistaken).

- Nota Bene: Searching the image through a search engine, is, obviously forbidden, as it kills the fun. But the players may search the movie through search engines using the additional clues that could be given if the other players can't recognize the movie by the screenshot only.

Hall of fame:

@Footballzs - 32 points

@Not Quite Dead - 31 points

@Bawon Samdi - 23 points

@Stonewolf - 16 points

@Kathulos - 15 points

@Mekhlis - 5 points

@Grimmshade - 1 point

Edited by Not Quite Dead
Update of the rules, thanks to Bawon Samdi's input.
  • Like 1

Nope and nope (but I can see why you thought it was Pan's Labyrinth, it was a nice try. :) ).

A clue for each movie:

Easy movie: that picture comes from the prologue of the movie. Once grown up, the character on the right is played by Arnold Schwartzenegger.

Difficult movie: it's an horror movie starring Tim Robbins.

For the easy one: City Lights?

Spoiler

Just kidding. I'm quite sure I have seen this.. but I can't remember in which movie...

Let's see... A city in the night... An eye watching it. Doesn't seem to be one of the Batman movies... So I'd say:

Bringing out the dead? by Scorsese? (Not sure about that at all.)

No idea for the hard one so far.

Both correct.

Chariots of Fire is surprisingly good. I mean, i'm not really attracted by movies about running but it's much more thant that. It's also about class warfare, antisemitism, religion, ... And the running scene are very well directed. They remind me of the boat race in Social Network with their contrast between a traditional race and electronic music.

Your turn.

• Like 1

On 08/06/2017 at 11:14 AM, Not Quite Dead said:

- The first to give a good answer can post two other screenshots, with the same rules. If they recognizes the 'easy' movie, they scores 1 point; if they recognizes the 'difficult' movie, they scores 3 points; if they recognizes both movies, they scores 5 points. Please wait for the previous player to validate your answer before posting your screenshots (you could be mistaken).

Sorry: maybe that rule wasn't clear: the round stops with the first good answer, regardless of the number of movies found.