Batman stretch goals

Hello there,

any idea of the stretch goals you would like to see coming during the KS campaign ?

I'd love to :

-be able to win some original art from DC artists

-have batarangs instead of gems

-be able to release a real fume on the board during a deadly attack from the scarecrow (real ice from Mr Freeze might be messy ...)

and you ? what would you fancy, what would be a must ?

• Like 1

For me this is more dependent on what is included in the base game.

It might be nice to include the Birds of Prey (Batgirl, Katana, Black Canary) as a KS goal or add-on for the game. Maybe do the same with the Suicide Squad (for the most part they also lack Superpowers)

Maybe look at some of the non-superpowered heros and add them in such as Green Arrow.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the more minor villains as early stretch goals such as Cluemaster, Killer Moth, Firefly and KGBeast. 

Batarang Tokens, an exclusive artbook and others also spring to mine.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Stretch goals of:

• Higher quality character sheets.
  • Flip sides to character sheets with different pictures, animated batman on one side and the dark comic look that you are using now on the other.
  • More missions with comic book art explanations of the mission.
  • More maps .
  • Higher quality boards (better definition of obstacles in the print),
  • Some movable plastic scenery to block lines of site and act as effects of items.
  • Better round markers.
  • Better dice.
  • Different Energy Tokens (Riddler, Joker, Bat Symbol).

I definitely favor more in game items to make the game more immersive than things like an exclusive bat belt.

Edited by Peter
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

For stretch goals I'd love to see:

-a variety of thugs themed by villains e.g. Clown thugs, penguin thugs, twin thugs.

-I really like the idea of replacing the energy crystals with something more 'Batman', so batarangs as suggested or maybe even villain-specific tokens would be cool e.g. Chattering teeth, dollar coins etc.

-multiple Batman sculpts. So many artists have rendered their own versions and I'd love for that to be reflected in the game.

-multiple sculpts (maybe with slight rule variations) for the more major/prominent villains like Joker, Two-Face, Penguin etc

-special rules for car chases and drive-bys and getaway heists would be very nice!

I'm aware that Monolith have said we'll see up on 100 characters and among them I'd love to see the likes of:

Scarface, Ventriloquist, Red Robin, Hammer, Sickle, Carmine 'the Roman' Falcone, Sofia 'Gigante' Falcone, Sal Maroni and Julian Day.

Finally, as utterly biased as I am, I'd love to see a Long Halloween campaign with exclusive minis for the campaign. I feel the crime families of Gotham would be a great addition to the miniatures game and even some gangsters with Tommy-guns would add some class to the criminal underbelly of Gotham.👌🎻🥃

On 15/06/2017 at 4:13 PM, Bazman said:

For me, a Batmobile =D

Only one? ^^

Seriously, batmodile as sg is impossible. But I promise you will have at least one in add-on. Dust Games will be in charge of making it as they did their amazing robot fir Dust 1947.

On 23/08/2017 at 7:49 PM, Knight88 said:

For stretch goals I'd love to see:

-a variety of thugs themed by villains e.g. Clown thugs, penguin thugs, twin thugs.

-I really like the idea of replacing the energy crystals with something more 'Batman', so batarangs as suggested or maybe even villain-specific tokens would be cool e.g. Chattering teeth, dollar coins etc.

-multiple Batman sculpts. So many artists have rendered their own versions and I'd love for that to be reflected in the game.

-multiple sculpts (maybe with slight rule variations) for the more major/prominent villains like Joker, Two-Face, Penguin etc

-special rules for car chases and drive-bys and getaway heists would be very nice!

I'm aware that Monolith have said we'll see up on 100 characters and among them I'd love to see the likes of:

Scarface, Ventriloquist, Red Robin, Hammer, Sickle, Carmine 'the Roman' Falcone, Sofia 'Gigante' Falcone, Sal Maroni and Julian Day.

Finally, as utterly biased as I am, I'd love to see a Long Halloween campaign with exclusive minis for the campaign. I feel the crime families of Gotham would be a great addition to the miniatures game and even some gangsters with Tommy-guns would add some class to the criminal underbelly of Gotham.👌🎻🥃

Some of your proposals are already sculpted... a lot of...

And yes we will offer several versions of Batman for sure!

What is yiur favorite one?

On 02/07/2017 at 11:14 AM, Bazman said:

I'd like a Alfred...

And something to stop the gems moving around on the hero sheet...Those two things and I would be content

I heard you ;-)

14 hours ago, Erwan said:

Some of your proposals are already sculpted... a lot of...

And yes we will offer several versions of Batman for sure!

What is yiur favorite one?

This makes me ridiculously happy 😬

Favourite one? So hard to pin it down to one! As I know Miller's Batman will get loads of votes regardless, I'd rather give my vote elsewhere.

Below would be my personal top picks!

🦇Thanks for the reply 🦇

IMG_7153.JPG

IMG_7154.JPG

IMG_7155.JPG

IMG_7158.JPG

IMG_7159.JPG

IMG_7160.JPG

• Like 1

Ideal stretch goals for me would be models that are not already available in some form and 3d elements for the board. I've been an avid player of Knight models Batman Miniature game since the beginning(nearly 5 years now). As more of a miniature gamer than board gamer what will really sell this for me are elements like 3d scatter terrain( cars, barricades, lamp posts) that aren't necessary to play the game but will add a miniature, skirmish  game feel. Also models that Knight Models has not already released. The Oracle model was a good start. How about also including:

-Various "Elseworlds" Batmen

-Scarface & the Ventriloquist

-Man Bat

-KGBeast

-David & Cassandra "Batgirl" Cain

Also Themed Story Expansions like Knightfall or No Man's Land. I can see unique play boards (like snowy, urban desolation for NML) and they could include unique characters specific to that storyline 

• Like 2

On 30/8/2017 at 5:58 AM, PhineusPhule said:

Ideal stretch goals for me would be models that are not already available in some form and 3d elements for the board. I've been an avid player of Knight models Batman Miniature game since the beginning(nearly 5 years now). As more of a miniature gamer than board gamer what will really sell this for me are elements like 3d scatter terrain( cars, barricades, lamp posts) that aren't necessary to play the game but will add a miniature, skirmish  game feel. Also models that Knight Models has not already released. The Oracle model was a good start. How about also including:

-Various "Elseworlds" Batmen

-Scarface & the Ventriloquist

-Man Bat

-KGBeast

-David & Cassandra "Batgirl" Cain

Also Themed Story Expansions like Knightfall or No Man's Land. I can see unique play boards (like snowy, urban desolation for NML) and they could include unique characters specific to that storyline 

Scarface & Ventriloquist would be excellent!

I would like to see is alternative models, tokens, scenary, gems ect 

What I would NOT like to see is models and maps that is KS exclusive. I think such things are poison for a game. 

If only 10 % own a KS model like Baal Pteor and a special map - only max 10 % would make scenarios for the model and for the map.  

Personally I was about to turn my back on the Conan game, because if I like a game - I like to have it all. I missed the original KS because I did not know KS included my kind of nerd stuff (RPG and games). For example-  It would have been ok with me if "all" I missed were alternative Conan, Belit ect - but it was not ok that I could not have Pallantides and the Black Dragons. (I am ofc Very happy that I now will get it all :D)