Batman stretch goals

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would wish for something like in Gears of War, generic map that can be put together with several options. I would like to see some smaller square map tiles that can be joined together and create broader variability of game maps. This will made some space also for new scenarios as the board tiles may be putted together in special order to build an map.

I am of course for all the new and special characters for the game and variety between them (Court of Owls and Talons).

Would be also nice to have equipment specific actions with dependency on the gadgets. 

Campain book (hardcover) - all expansions and exclusive stuff bound together in one volume

• Like 1

On 10/25/2017 at 12:03 PM, Ragnar Black said:

I am of course for all the new and special characters for the game and variety between them (Court of Owls and Talons).

Would be also nice to have equipment specific actions with dependency on the gadgets. 

Gadgets...there will be a few. And you get to pick and choose which to take into the scenario. And special Characters...I sure Monolith have you covered 

Hmm, I am really curious how they will incorporate the detective and ninja stealth to the game. Gadget looks fine though.

I am still stucked in my head with a generic tiles not beeing in as a big mistake and actually it was the thing that hold me back when Conan was announced.

Sofar it looks that the difference between characters will be only in probability dice (colour) or am I wrong?

Not only is it the dice colors that will be different for each character, there are the different amount of times that they can use those dice. They also will all have different ability's that will change their results or allow re-rolls or manage there energy. Talking of energy, each character has a different amount of energy. And then there will be the equipment. Batman doesn't use a mini gun, Catwoman doesn't throw Batarangs and Redhood doesn't clack a whip!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would love to see as SG, character wise:

-Uriah Boone with the scythe (as he appears in Endgame), really cool character design that's underused
-Dollmaker and gang, really cool character design that's underused (you see a trend here?)
- Scarecrow Long Halloween version
-Louis Ferryman (to have some catwoman related scenarios)

-Deacon Blackfire and maybe some fanatics
-Jane Doe mini (that would be cool)
-Sofia Gigante Falcone

These are the hard ones i think, there are easier ones i want to appear, like ventreloquist, man-bat, Damian Wayne, etc.

Don't mind for batrang as cubes, i think cubes are ok. I would like more than one campaign :)

Edited by eduguima

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think all the characters and figures are sorted well in advance.

The stretch goals I would like to see, although I would just like to see them happen no matter what.

* Each box comes with a proper insert to hold all the miniatures and components properly for each of gameplay.

I have seen a lot of different solutions for how to store the bits for Conan, and all of them required a lot of extra boxes and stuff, and all of them involved taking out minis or something. It would be nice if this game was one of the very few where you didn't have to spend ages figuring out how to store it.

3 hours ago, Bremic said:

I have seen a lot of different solutions for how to store the bits for Conan, and all of them required a lot of extra boxes and stuff, and all of them involved taking out minis or something. It would be nice if this game was one of the very few where you didn't have to spend ages figuring out how to store it.

I agree. Game is KS Exclusive and there are two simple pledge levels, so Monolith have opportunity to design storage solution for all-in pledge to accomodate game + all expansions + all sg into 2-3 big boxes.

• 2 weeks later...

If there is sweetcorn pictured on a tin, do you believe that there is sweetcorn inside this tin?

If a tree falls in a forest and there is no one there to hear it...!

(I sound like the riddler)

I think it is safe to say that they are stretch goal that haven't be reached yet. 

Stretch Goals: What’s To Come 
(edit: Green Arrow SG announced - 15 March)

So we’ve seen 35 stretch goals unlocked over $2.8 million being kickstarted.

That’s roughly $79,675.67 raised per stretch goal revealed over the course of 12 days.🤓

With 16 days left, that means that if funding continues in roughly the same way that it has done since the campaign began, and the figures are averaged out... that could mean approximately 2 more stretch goals unlocked each day and in some cases up to 4 revealed a day. 🤔 So with 16 days left (from when I did this very rough maths), there’s a potential 30 or so more stretch goals still to be seen!

So below are 8 miniatures we know are still to be unlocked:
👀- revealed as SG
🔒-Locked
🔓-unlocked

-Tim Sale Catwoman 👀🔒
-Dr Death👀🔒
-Alternate Scarecrow🔒
-Alternate Killer Croc🔒
-Azrael🔒
-Batman Year 100🔒
-crouching Catwoman🔒
-Black Canary🔒

But what could the other 30 possibly be?🦇

Minis since revealed or unlocked as stretch goals include:

-Bluebird
-Black Mask
-Green Arrow (pose put to vote)

Among the other things requested by fans are:
-Scarface & Ventriloquist 
-More Maps
-More scenarios
-Talia Al Ghûl
-Ratcatcher
-Great White Shark
-Commissioner Loeb
-Shiva
-Copper Head
-League of Assassins
-Onomatopoeia
-Calendar Man 
-Knightfall Batman
-Nobody
-More 3D terrain pieces
-Kite Man
-Owl Man 
-Killer Moth
-Maxie Zeus
-KGBeast
-Anarky
-Secret Six
-Suicide Squad
-Catman
-More sculpts for civilians
-Superman (we have kryptonite, so maybe the Man of Steel will stay out of this Gotham😜)

Personally I’d love to see:
-Tim Sale Two Face
-Two Face Goons
-Falcone Crime Family
-Gangster Goons
-Long Halloween Scenario(s)
-Noël Batman
-Long Halloween Batman 
-Mike Mignola Batman 
-Hooded Damian Wayne Robin with weapons
-Jason Todd Red Hood with dual pistols
-more themed goons and henchmen

Disclaimer: I did not use a Batcomputer for the above calculations. Based on KS running total, averages and estimates.

Edited by Knight88