Kickstarter, Book of Set

SentMa

Hi adventurers,

Today’s already the 5th of August… Can you believe it? In just one month from now, on September 5th, we will launch the new Conan Kickstarter campaign. It’s called the Book of Set, it’s a short 5-day campaign with a November delivery.
We shall give you the exact launch time soon, and in the meantime, here’s an exclusive artwork from this book, by George Cl4renko.

Keep the children away!

COUV-1zo.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

When you a leave a man like that to die, you just give him time to think about all the ways he is gonna kill you once he gets free.

I missed the Kickstarter in 2015 and I'm really lookin forward to this one. It's on a very short list of games that I feel like I "need" to own before my collection is complete. Many of the things that people are calling "flaws" in the game are things I think make it just that much more appealing. I love having access to tokens and trinkets that I can design a mission around, even if they aren't used in the scenarios in the box.

All things being even, your KS will end on Sept. 10th. Is it fair to assume that most of us will have our copy of the game by Halloween?

• Like 2

On the French Community Forum, Erwan, from Monolith, posted a link to a WIP webpage for the Book of Set KS (the link is in the quote below).

Salut à tous,

Toute l'équipe est à fond sur la préparation du KS de mardi. En attendant je me suis dit que ce serait sympa de partager la page avec vous en avant-première. On attend vos retours ;-)

LIEN VERS LE KS

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MeanBone said:

From what I can gather, those prices DO NOT include shipping, is that correct?

You're right, on the real Kickstarter, on september the fifth, you will have to select your pledge and then your country, and the shipping fee will be ADDED to the prices you're seeing on the WIP page:

Once the pledge level is chosen, Kickstarter will ask you to choose your destination country in order to pay the shipping fees at the same time as your pledge. Generally speaking, you will not be able to choose a country that does not correspond to your hub. However, should a pledge be made for a country that does not correspond to the hubs indicated above, your order will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.

Some info I looked past yesterday that could be interesting for you people: the Table of content of the Compendium.

• Like 1

@craig, this is not the community book scenario, (aka the Overlord Compendium tome 1). The Book of Set is something that was made by Monolith and not by the community.

Some more info about the Community Compendium:

I don't know if an English version of this compendium will be printed. Maybe @SentMa could tell you more about that specific point. As far as I know, most of the scenarii were translated into English and can be found on this forum.