Conan the Barbarian

Arthadan

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2019 at 11:56 PM, Florentin said:

Very Great Job @Arthadan !

You follow our dream and you succeed in making it become reality!

You were courageous!

I think it is a great opportunity for the project!

Thanks @Florentin!

I'm remembering a very pleasant evening in Toulouse, speaking about our fan-made scenarios. It feels like it was ages ago...

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some more news from elsewhere, yet relates well to this topic:

I think they could really work in these scenarios

Especially since other parts they have for sale can match up with other elements from the scenarios being planned/developed/made

Great work there @Arthadan:w00t:

Edited by Vincent255
Edited on account of new info
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone! As a Xmas gift, I share with you what I found on Facebook: a link to an interesting Conan miniature for our first scenario! This miniature doesn't look like exactly Conan during the battle of the mound but has two very interesting parts: the antic shield and the sword which look like those used by Conan during some scenes of the final battle !

630664195_Screenshot_20201225-092621_SamsungInternet2.thumb.jpg.bbc6cc373711d0bcfa3a1740801f45e9.jpg

It is HERE!

Edited by Florentin
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Le 14/04/2022 à 19:14, zombocom a dit :

Sorry to resurrect this thread.

No idea if you're still working on this, but I did a bit of work cleaning up and texturing the Battle of the Mounds board. Hope you enjoy.

Battle of the mounds.png

High resolution version here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qq91ulev5nvw499/Battle of the mounds.png?dl=0

Good job! How did you do that?

I used the starCraft 2 editor for the floor and then I used Gimp...But the result was not as impressive as you!

Thank you so much for your wonderful work!

Il y a 5 heures, zombocom a dit :

Thanks. Mostly just overlaying textures, but I spent a while trying to get the light directions and shadows to line up better, makes it look a lot more realistic. 

Thank you @zombocom!

We started to work on the Cave scenario but the team didn't finish it. At that time, I didn't have enough design skills to make the room and so the motivation disappeared... It's sad!

14 minutes ago, Florentin said:

Thank you @zombocom!

We started to work on the Cave scenario but the team didn't finish it. At that time, I didn't have enough design skills to make the room and so the motivation disappeared... It's sad!

My advice would be to not let perfect be the enemy of good - either use the Modiphius Tiles or the new Conqueror Temple map. 

• Like 3