Mekhlis' minifigs

Mekhlis

NQD, I bought all my scenery in the last few years when I was into Lord of the Rings and I'm going to use more of it for more photos.  The castle walls and gate are from Warhammer, I think, and the abandoned fort is a one-piece foam thing that I decorated.  I'm particularly proud of my 7' x 5' table, though.  I love my Mom; she gave me this shelving unit that I'm going to fill with Conan.

DSCF7166.JPG

Edited by Mekhlis
not finished
  • Like 1

Here are twenty pirates in front of some kinda Lego ship carcass.  I'm not worrying too much about flash, bent weapons or other unusual extrusions.  I am looking ahead at the coloured unit groupings, and trying to add trim and vary sculpts accordingly.  And are those pirates standing on grassy bases?  I have a lot of flock I want to use up

DSCF7176.JPG

DSCF7178.JPG

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...