https://the-overlord.com/FilesMonolith/TO_Banni%C3%A8re_Monolith_20181123.jpg

Crom

What do people hope for in the 2019 KS?

I never saw that Monolith mention.  Do you have a source - and are you sure you're not talking about Asmodee?  Shame.

(EDIT:  This post from Erwan... Looks good for the Dragon and Black Ones in 2019)

I would have thought that, because the moulds already exist, if these items were in the pledge manager that they could just more or less perfectly manage the quantities produced (if the agreement with Asmodee doesn't preclude it).  From what I hear, a whole lot of people didn't get these things because they expected to be able to get them at retail.  Perhaps there's still that pent up demand?  I agree that there was a whole lot of empty space in those boxes.  I'm certainly not against plain packaging for these small add-ons, myself.

I'd be loath to purchase the lot just to obtain the one that I'm missing, given that I'm happily (well, satisfactorily) substituting another mini for the dragon now.

I guess we'll see 🙂

Edited by LarsonMcCade
Citing Erwan's post

The reference I made was about a comment in the Mythic Battles campaign. I don't remember where I saw it. They didn't reprint the Artists Boxes, and got a few questions on it.

I would really like a new version of King Conan. Yes, I know we already have a lot of Conan versions, two of them as a king: Amra (wich should have been a better name for a pirate Conan, maybe the one in the Brom box) and Parente's King Conan... but the two of them are on the small size of the scale for my taste.

I barely played the Age of Conan MMORPG, but there are two things from that game that I always liked: the music (I bought the CD just to listen to it while painting the miniatures) ant the art/designs (a lot of them were wisely used by Monolith), and the King Conan from the videogame (similar to the one from the failes Rise of Monsters game) will be nice to have in miniature form (it doesn't even need rules, we can use it to substitute other versions). Maybe it could even apear in a little Age of Conan collaboration/Aquilonian expansion, with a proper Zenobia, a new version of Pallantides and the Black Dragons (one with the roman style usualy seen in the comics, even if is not really what Howard meant, other deviations were already made by Monolith, and it will just be an alternative version), or even Keaira from the same videogame (more female heroes should be nice).

• Like 1

I know this is a little late, but I would love to have a tray or frame that fits over the hero dashboards to help keep the gems in their respective locations.

To clarify, the hero cards have gems placed that can easily be moved or displaced (especially if the cards have been laminated). A 3D frame that the character cards could slide into would help keep all the printed information visible, and allow you to swap out different sheets for different scenarios while keeping gems separate.

If the frames boarders also run along the boarders of the gem pools, it would separate the gem pools and help keep the gems more organized during play. Not to mention more resistant to to sudden fits of crom rage.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Yogertlord said:

I know this is a little late, but I would love to have a tray or frame that fits over the hero dashboards to help keep the gems in their respective locations.

To clarify, the hero cards have gems placed that can easily be moved or displaced (especially if the cards have been laminated). A 3D frame that the character cards could slide into would help keep all the printed information visible, and allow you to swap out different sheets for different scenarios while keeping gems separate.

If the frames boarders also run along the boarders of the gem pools, it would separate the gem pools and help keep the gems more organized during play. Not to mention more resistant to to sudden fits of crom rage.

You might want to take a look at this: http://18.222.237.5/product/player-overlay-compatible-with-conan/

He also makes one for spellcards and gems

• Thanks 1

I would love to see a Black Colossus expansion. The fight with Conan leading the Zamorans against Prince Khutaman would be great. The scenario where you have to rescue the princess from being sacrificed to Set would be a fun 1 vs Overlord scenario.  There is a lot you can do with this story

• Like 1