Online scenario editor

tet2brick

On 10/6/2017 at 5:02 AM, tet2brick said:

Not automatically, I've added some user created content (the blood rage's tiles for example) manually nevertheless :)

I have been  creating some materials for Kull scenarios; maybe if they prove popular you might see fit to include them :)

• 2 weeks later...

New update!

You can now share your scenario with other writers. You just avec to put the pseudo of the user in "Share with" and save.

Then the selected users can edit the scénario just like you.

Be careful not to edit the scenario at the same time though, because your modifications will erase the ones from the other users.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 9:25 AM, tet2brick said:

Mythic update : All the maps from Mythic battle and all the content from the Corinthia cross-over are in the editor :) 

This is great, I have started 3 scenarios using Mythic maps, thanks man!

Any chance you will add the tiles/pawns from The Others: 7 Sins that I posted earlier?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2017 at 6:40 PM, Primeval said:

I uploaded my Kull characters and they are a popular download - I can send you tokens for them if you think they might be used in the scenario creator. It would also help me out with creating mine :)

On 10/16/2017 at 5:22 AM, tet2brick said:

Yeah we can totally do that :)

Just wanted to check and see if the files got to you.

13 minutes ago, tet2brick said:

Hi!

Sorry for the delay, I write a post a long time ago and I just realised that I did not hit "send" :ohmy:

So the Kull content is uploaded

I will work on the others 7 sins content this afternoon

And do you still have the problem with the contact and link page?

Thank you :)

Thank you - I hope the many people who have downloaded my Kull materials will create some great scenarios!

The contact and link pages work fine now!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/01/2018 at 6:03 AM, Ken said:

@tet2brick Is there any way you could add the Stygia + Boat map to the Online Scenario Editor? We would also need the planks for embarking. 

(See attached)

Hi!

The map is available, but I still have to add the planks :)

(If you're the one who sent the mail sorry I didn't answer you, I've some problem with my mailbox ^^' )

24 minutes ago, tet2brick said:

Hi!

The map is available, but I still have to add the planks :)

(If you're the one who sent the mail sorry I didn't answer you, I've some problem with my mailbox ^^' )

That was me. No worries! :) I want to reiterate how awesome this tool is, and how much I appreciate your work. It really helps the Conan community. 

(If you don't mind suggestions, though, I wouldn't mind seeing filters that can show/hide Blood Rage and Mythic Battles content.)

On 12/01/2018 at 3:41 PM, Ken said:

That was me. No worries! :) I want to reiterate how awesome this tool is, and how much I appreciate your work. It really helps the Conan community. 

(If you don't mind suggestions, though, I wouldn't mind seeing filters that can show/hide Blood Rage and Mythic Battles content.)

Thank you so much, it really matter to me that the tool is appreciated by the community :) 

And I'm always open to suggestions, but I can't add this one to the todo list (because it's already on it. :biggrin: )

• Like 1

Once again reminded how great this site is and how appreciative I am of your work on it!

I am working on a scenario for our community generated campaign and was trying to add a re-rollable yellow die to a special rules section - is it possible to get the re-rollable dice added to the scenario editor or am I missing how to do this?

Thanks again!

• Like 1

On 23/01/2018 at 7:47 AM, Primeval said:

Once again reminded how great this site is and how appreciative I am of your work on it!

I am working on a scenario for our community generated campaign and was trying to add a re-rollable yellow die to a special rules section - is it possible to get the re-rollable dice added to the scenario editor or am I missing how to do this?

Thanks again!

No you're right, there's no re-rollable dice in the pictograms available

I'll add them soon :)

• Like 1

On 23/01/2018 at 7:47 AM, Primeval said:

Thanks again!

Done :) 

• Like 1