Online scenario editor

tet2brick

On 1/25/2018 at 8:51 AM, tet2brick said:

Warp transit completed. :biggrin:

The tiles and pawn are available :)

Sorry for the delay

Excellent! Looks great :) Only 2 small problems I have noticed: 1, the Horrors pawn does not appear. 2, under Expansion (near the top) there is no option for "The Others: 7 Sins" to show it is required for the Scenario.

Otherwise perfect :D

• Like 1

On 27/01/2018 at 9:07 AM, MeanBone said:

Excellent! Looks great :) Only 2 small problems I have noticed: 1, the Horrors pawn does not appear. 2, under Expansion (near the top) there is no option for "The Others: 7 Sins" to show it is required for the Scenario.

Otherwise perfect :D

Done and done :D

The file was misnamed "borrors.png" :p

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ken said:

@tet2brick 

1.Any chance you can add the boarding plank from Stygia? 

2. This suggestion is a little more complicated, but is there any way you can add the option to add a second map to a scenario (similar to the official scenario "Sacrificial Heroes")? Thanks!

Hello,

About the planks, it's tricky and I have to take time to do it, all the tokens are pictures in a square, same width same height, and it's ingrained in the code. So I have to modify the code in all the editor to insert the planks where the width is not the same as the height :)

About the multiples maps it's on the todo list since the begining, I will do it some day :D 

• Like 1

@tet2brick

13 minutes ago, tet2brick said:

About the planks, it's tricky and I have to take time to do it, all the tokens are pictures in a square, same width same height, and it's ingrained in the code. So I have to modify the code in all the editor to insert the planks where the width is not the same as the height :)

Rather than programming new code, would it help if the plank image were square with a transparent background? I could supply the image if that would help.

14 minutes ago, tet2brick said:

About the multiples maps it's on the todo list since the begining, I will do it some day :D 

Cool! Looking forward to it.

13 minutes ago, Ken said:

@tet2brick

Rather than programming new code, would it help if the plank image were square with a transparent background? I could supply the image if that would help.

Cool! Looking forward to it.

Sorry no, because the images are on also of a fixed width and height so it will be too small ^^'

But i will do it soon, don't worry :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tet2brick said:

Just to let you know that the site is undergoing maintenance, as someone has tried to hack it. When the security problems are handled the site will be back online :) 

Oh no! Sorry to hear about that. Your work on the scenario generator is REALLY appreciated, and I hate that some jerk is making it more difficult for you.

• Like 1

On 13/02/2018 at 2:43 PM, Ken said:

Oh no! Sorry to hear about that. Your work on the scenario generator is REALLY appreciated, and I hate that some jerk is making it more difficult for you.

Thank you! :)

The Mythic Battle editor is back online, I will work on the conan editor tomorow :)

• Like 2

On 24/02/2018 at 12:59 AM, springbringer said:

Thanks, my 1st scenario is completed. Very nice tool. However in my scenario I start with gems being placed on the map, but cannot choose those red/blue gem icons. Can it be added?

Thanks for creating this tool!

I will do it soon :)

On 24/02/2018 at 3:59 PM, Ken said:

@tet2brick

Does this tile exist in the scenario editor? It came with my Stygia set, but I don't know if it is a misprint or if there really are some assassins who don't have reinforcement points. 

thumbnail.jpg

I'll look into it :) 

On 25/02/2018 at 11:40 PM, springbringer said:

I added spells from the spell list for overlord tiles, however just noticed that I don't see them listed in the pdf. Can check on this? 

It's done!

Sorry for the bug :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

A small update about the adds and the crypto mining system on the scenario editor. The main goal is to finance, at least in part, the web server, I honestly doubt to earn much more (and if yes, I would send you a postcard from some paradisiac island  :biggrin:)

I know that web financing can be a sensitive subject, so it's a testing phase and I would like to have your opinion on the subject : Do targeted ads like that are okay for you? Are not they too invasive? Is it a problem for you to use some of your machine power to mine cryptocurrency? etc., etc...

In any case the user keeps control, adblockers block everything and even without that you have the option to disable ads and disable the miner.

Whatever happens I am 100% open to debate and suggestions :smile:

FYI the cryptocurrency is JSE, a currency specifically targeted for mining by javascript, so fully adapted to mining from a website, it is not yet listed on the markets, so it's a bit of a gamble, I can end up with some money or ... with nothing if it crashes in flames like a lot of cryptocurrencies :rolleyes:

Edited by tet2brick

@tet2brick I have no problem with whatever you feel you need to do with you website.

However, I did recently encounter a strange glitch. When I click on my scenario to edit it none of my data is there, but when I click to display it everything I have saved is there. Any ideas?

Update: Specifically none of my text is showing up in the Editor in the Special Rules section for example. When I opted out of the crypto mining system on my phone everything seemed to work. I haven't been able to opt out on my lap top- or if I did, it didn't have an effect.

Edited by drmauric