Thurian Tome - adventures in the Age of Kull

Primeval

13 hours ago, Xaltotun said:

Very nice job!
Where this mini come from?

He came from an ill-fated Kickstarter that used names from REH and attracted the attention of Conan Properties...it delivered but got shut down before it ended.  I have the metal and resin versions; I might sell the metal ones so someone else can also enjoy them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Worked on the map for my first Kull scenario tonight and also did this card for one of the key components - a Mirror Of Tuzun Thune. The heroes will have to rescue someone from being sucked into as Kull nearly was once. It will be hard to break, as it is ensorcelled - thus the armor rating. I did not bother with encumbrance on the card as its too heavy to easily move with just one person.
It's properties will be defined by the scenario.
For now, the main mechanic I have in place is that it has the Fascination skill for Kull - he cannot bring himself to destroy it. I'd like there to be some risk of Kull being ensorcelled by it once again and am open to how to go about this in game terms, and any other ideas you may have.

Mirror of Tuzun Thune Card.png

Edited by Primeval
  • Like 2

After some input here, I changed my mind on Iraina's shape-changing being reliant on alchemy - came up with this icon for the Gift of Ja-Quari (the name of the tiger god in the Kull comic), and will have the rear of her character sheet be for tigress form and its attendant stats and skills rather than a tile. Hope to finish her in the next couple of days.

Gift Of Ja-Quari.png

• Like 2

I made one more hero sheet, for a miniature from my own line of miniatures that is still being put into production from a Kickstarter. I wanted him to be a combination warrior and mercenary/treasure hunter, thus the skill set. The new skill is one I have to work on the text for (as well as the Gift of Ja-Quari above) but it will probably grant him the ability to rechoose from the treasure deck if not satisfied with the first result of looting a chest.

Possibly I will make his headgear/cape an item, maybe conferring the Wallbreaker skill.

Kaegan Of Thule.png

Edited by Primeval
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Back at the Kull stuff - Iraina in tigress form to be exact. Still working on what these skills will actually be, but made 2 of the 3 icons so far. Thanks to input from @Florentin one will be a roar, one will be a rush attack that knocks the foe over, and the one I haven't done yet will be some kind of all out attack (trying to find a tiger claw for this one).  Anyway, had fun creating so thought I would share the images here!

Bestial Blitz.png

Roar Icon 2.png

Edited by Primeval
  • Like 3

I decided to make myself a small book with all the skills from the game as well as my own, that will add the addenda from the 2nd version of the rulebook to each one. I started with a page for one of the skills for the Kull characters and will go from there - I will make the file available when done. This is also the amended and final version of this skill - its more detailed than the previously posted version.

Gift Of Ja-Quari.png

• Like 2

• 2 years later...