Back in The Village

I've played back in the village 3 times now, and am finding it impossible to complete the requirements within 5 turns. I'm hopeful somebody out there might have some suggestions... I've tried breaking down the wall first thing so that it is ready for escape in the end (which seemed better than when I waited to break it down as I was out of gems). Hoping for some suggestions that might be helpful!! Thanks so much!

You can try the following:

Grab weapons a.s.a.p., then search for the life potion.

Once you have the life potion, use wall wrecker (or manipulation) to make a hole in the hut, and make Zapo flee through it. It should allow him to avoid most of the enemies, since they have targeted the Heroes previously, so they should be in the "center" of the board.

When teleporting Sogar Zag, you can choose where he teleports. I.e. you can choose to an area that makes it more difficult for him to attack heroes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roolz said:

You can try the following:

Grab weapons a.s.a.p., then search for the life potion.

Once you have the life potion, use wall wrecker (or manipulation) to make a hole in the hut, and make Zapo flee through it. It should allow him to avoid most of the enemies, since they have targeted the Heroes previously, so they should be in the "center" of the board.

When teleporting Sogar Zag, you can choose where he teleports. I.e. you can choose to an area that makes it more difficult for him to attack heroes.

Thanks for your suggestions! Doesn't Sogar only teleport to a space adjacent to his current hut? I always found that location to be within his 3 movement spaces (which allowed him to move and attack one of our heroes). The good news is that we beat the game last night! Now we are on to fighting pirates!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, starflier23 said:

Doesn't Sogar only teleport to a space adjacent to his current hut? I always found that location to be within his 3 movement spaces (which allowed him to move and attack one of our heroes). The good news is that we beat the game last night! Now we are on to fighting pirates!

Depending on the heroes position on the board, you can choose an area so that Sogar cannot reach any of them (hard to do, though), or (more frequently) so that its fits with the heroes' strategy. For example,  place the Target hero and choose the area where Sogar teleports so that it moves him far away from the other heroes that are filling the objectives.

Anyway, if you lose you can apply the "Defeat conditions" and move to the next scenario :).

Edited by Roolz
  • Like 1