Khosatral Khel

Darth Hideous

It was also a matter of debate on the french forum.

The story doesn't clearly state that KK's flesh looks different, just that it's really hard. Hitting his flesh is like hitting steel (or Iron) but that doesn't mean that the flesh itself looks like steel. Actually, since Conan seems genuinely surprised by the impact of his first blow, we can assume that the flesh looks natural and gives no reason to suspect its supernatural resilience.

But also it's very dark so who knows ? I really think that there is enough gray area to give you full artistic license. :smile:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with with both Bawon and Matt on this. He’s probably not metallic looking, but you should feel free to do whatever you want with your minis. I’ve seen some absolutely amazing Khel minis that were done in a metallic hue. I went with a mottled flesh color, so mine looks kinda like a zombie. :/  Not thrilled with my fairly sloppy effort, and I’ve pondered stripping him and trying again... 

I’ll post up mine in the painting section shortly. 

• Like 3