[Tutorial for beginners] How to straighten bent miniatures

You may have noticed that some of your miniatures were bent, when you opened your Conan box, or maybe you stepped by accident on Conan, after their player kept killing all your minions with his damned Circular Strike.

Fortunately, on the French Community forum, Lhextase and Dakhon have shared a way to straighten bent miniatures. As I didn't know it, I thought it could be useful to repost it here.

This is Lhextase tip: You have to use a bowl full of hot tap water, and a bowl full of cold tap water. Then, you put your bent figurine in the hot water for circa 1 minute, pick it up (hopefully without burning your fingers), straighten it with your fingers until it is in the wished position, and put it in the cold water bowl while holding it in the correct angle during circa 1 minute 30 seconds. If you're not happy with the result, you may start again.

Dahkon recommands you to use boiled water  and silicone prong to get the same result. I found a video that shows how to proceed:

IMG_20170512_190640.thumb.jpg.c1e76fac44DSCN2361.thumb.JPG.4e879b44971c9d49d9237

Some hot water, some cold water, hocus pocus :wizard:... and voilà  : it's good as new! :w00t:

Edited by Not Quite Dead
  • Like 5