Show off your Giant Snake, er... y'all know what I mean...

Epaka

Trying to keep things slithering along with this show and tell miniatures topics... I'd really love to see more from all the painters out there (who are way better than me)! I'm still pretty new to this stuff and learning all the time. Here's my effort:

Once again, I'm generally following the game art, and once again, it's fairly sloppy and rushed but looks good enough on the gameboard to enhance the gaming (which is my only real goal). 

IMG_7563.JPG

IMG_7515.JPG

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

"Again Balthus recognized the monster from ancient legends. He saw and knew the ancient and evil serpent which swayed there, its wedge-shaped head, huge as that of a horse, as high as a tall man's head, and its palely gleaming barrel rippling out behind it. A forked tongue darted in and out, and the firelight glittered on bared fangs.

Balthus became incapable of emotion. The horror of his fate paralysed him. That was the reptile that the ancients called Ghost Snake, the pale, abominable terror that of old glided into huts by night to devour whole families. Like the python it crushed its victim, but unlike other constrictors its fangs bore venom that carried madness and death."

Been intimidated on how to pull off a white paint job on something so large. But I finally managed it.

63eaGVq.jpg

Fp8KKgy.jpg

RKWWEVp.jpg

dcsPZgD.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...