Will the expansions be available to buy?

iso250

Obviously that's very subjective but AMA:

- Nordheim is the most faithfull to the original stories. Great minis too.

- Khitai has the most beautifull minis and maps.

I really like both stygian maps but I'm not overly fond of the minis with too many scorpions

I tend to prefer Nordheim beacause it's setting has more appeal to me. I really love the content of the Khitai box but I just can't picture a Conan story there. For me, it's way too different from the source material.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Crom said:

Yes, definitely, but just know that you need a King's Pledge in order to play it.

I have a King’s Pledge on the way.

I found a new Legend of the Devil in Iron for AUD$60. I’ve seen them on sale for US $130, so I bought it. 

Edited by iso250

10 hours ago, Matt John S said:

@iso250 @Gamebooty, The most we can say about the re-prints is that they may be available during the Conan 2019 KS campaign. Can't confirm because it's still a little ways into the future and we're firmly focused on Batman at the moment. 

I love it when the people who make games participate in the forums.  Tells you that they care about their gaming community.  I, for one, am appreciative of that.

If reprints were to be made available, would that include things like the Dragon, or just the large ones?

Also, where can we see vids of the upcoming Batman game?  

@iso250, that's literally what I'm here for. That, and the fact that I love the game :) Again, I can't get specific about what we will or will not re-print, but I'll keep it in mind as we approach that time. My thoughts are, we'd allow re-print whatever people wanted as long as it's realistic and won't slow the production of the new KS. If offering everything proves problematic, I'll suggest we do a survey to see what the must-haves are from the communities p.o.v. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/23/2017 at 5:19 PM, Matt John S said:

@iso250, If offering everything proves problematic

Conan 1st Kickstarter was a Conan sized offering of content. I don't know how Monolith managed it all, and there are still some rough edges (but I'm not complaining). I would suggest following a survey, but also keeping the door open to rotating through the rarer less requested ones. Over time all of it should have a chance to come back around, but just not necessarily immediately. Keep the reprint/new prints less problematic and do smaller more frequent ones would seem to be better for everyone involved.

• 8 months later...

Kinda Necro'ing the thread, but a thought I had worth sharing:

If it proves too expensive to re-print the entirety of any of the expansions from the first KS, would it be possible to offer only the cardboard content? (ie map boards and counters, but no mini's?) - This would let people use alternative minis as proxy's, but still be able to play all the scenarios.  Obviously I'd much prefer to get the whole content, just throwing this out as a 'plan B' rather than have stuff just be unavailable entirely.