Unofficial - Commoners

• 4 weeks later...

Nice minis. Better than a cardboard token by a long shot. I did get the Corinthia expansion which has some nice looking villagers, except... well, the scale is a bit off. They practically tower over some of the Conan figures. Lol. Mixed up scale between some models is one of the only downsides with the Conan miniatures. 

• Thanks 1

Fenryll's miniatures may add to that disparity of scales.

IMG_0271.thumb.JPG.1c2c1c91caaf760076ae4c250f9765cf.JPG

As you see, the Innkeeper and the maid are quite tall, even to N'gora (not to speak to the tiny Savage Bêlit), while the prisoner looks quite small, mostly because he's bending over.

For me, the downside of the Corinthia villagers is that they seem to me to be "outdoor commoners" (carrying grain or water, exploring a dark area). Those actions don't fit well with inside maps... and that's why I chose to add some variety as well as commoners fitting to specific maps.

IMG_0272.thumb.JPG.4dd1405c2ccecb04891418e02b3ff8f5.JPG

Edited by Not Quite Dead
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Xaltotun said:

Love this. Is it 32mm?

Honestly, I'm not sure what makes a miniature a 28mm or a 32mm scale, as Conan miniatures are seen as 28mm (if I'm not mistaken) but are somewhat of different heights.

From feet to head, it measures roughly 35mm, so I guess it's ratherish 32mm. A bit tall for the Conan minis, but still looking great.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...