Compendium The overlord: tome 1 (EN).

SentMa

1 hour ago, Loig said:

Did anyone get an email yet? 

Can we order more than one? 

Monday for the email. ;)
One copy per person.

An important note:

We have printed 3000 booklets, we do not know if there will be enough for everyone .... therefore, everyone can reserve a copy and if it is missing, we will make a second wave quickly.

• Thanks 2

Hi guys, 

My nale is Erwan and I'm from Monolith. I just wanted to inform you (with my broken english) that I received a call from the printer yesterday: all the copies of the compendium #1 are already printed! They wilk be sent to Mhilobert on Monday. Stay tuned ;-)

Oh and the pm is ready too. You should recdived an email about that very soon.

On 1/10/2018 at 8:05 AM, Crucium said:

So looking forward to this, having stuff in print is much better than digital.

I found out about this offer 3 or 4 days too late. Where is it available digitally? Is it just comprised of select fanmade downloadable scenarios elsewhere on this site? If so, anyone have a list of the titles?

On 1/19/2018 at 9:18 AM, SentMa said:

Monday for the email. ;)
One copy per person.

An important note:

We have printed 3000 booklets, we do not know if there will be enough for everyone .... therefore, everyone can reserve a copy and if it is missing, we will make a second wave quickly.

Will those of us already registered be in the first wave? I guess as long as we get it its not that big of a deal, but thought I would ask.

4 hours ago, Primeval said:

Will those of us already registered be in the first wave? I guess as long as we get it its not that big of a deal, but thought I would ask.

I don't know yet but din't worry: we can print the secind wave very quickly ;-)