Compendium The overlord: tome 1 (EN).

SentMa

To follow up, when I go to this direct link:

https://www.fluentpm.com/backerHome

it does not show up on my backed project list. I can view the compendium’s page by going to the ‘projects’ link on the main fluentpm page, but not actually complete getting it added.

Edit: Looks like there’s a typo in my email in my Overlord profile. It ends in ‘.cm’ instead of ‘.com’.

Because of the typo, I can’t activate an account in fluent because the email address is incorrect.

Is there any way this can be fixed?

Edit: This was resolved for me

Edited by Wehrwolf

I did not register here (the-overlord.net) until today, because i was already registered in the-overlord.com

Such a pity that there are different forums.

Is there a chance i can get the compendium 1?

it was not my fault, in the conan ks update it was all messed up with the different languages, i did not realise there where diferent forums

Edited by Meldinov

3 hours ago, Meldinov said:

I did not register here (the-overlord.net) until today, because i was already registered in the-overlord.com

Such a pity that there are different forums.

Is there a chance i can get the compendium 1?

it was not my fault, in the conan ks update it was all messed up with the different languages, i did not realise there where diferent forums

Yeah, I only registered today also. Didn't know that there was another. I registered soon as I found out which was actually by accident too. Hope they can let a few of us late get in on the Compendium.

Hey guys

Stupid me...I created an account here before Jan 15th, but I just realized there was a typo in my registration email, so I never received any confirmation. I already fixed it, and registered in Fluent. Any chance I could still get the Compendium? If possible, anything I need to do?

Thanks a lot!

12 hours ago, Medwynd said:

Just saw this join email buried in my junk folder and registered.  Any word on when the next round of this will be happening?

11 hours ago, Galadan said:

Hey guys

Stupid me...I created an account here before Jan 15th, but I just realized there was a typo in my registration email, so I never received any confirmation. I already fixed it, and registered in Fluent. Any chance I could still get the Compendium? If possible, anything I need to do?

Thanks a lot!

6 hours ago, TaoChi said:

I registered yet have not received an email yet. When I access my Fluent account, the shipping cost display '0$'. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hello,
your three email addresses are valid, you just need to create an account with the same email address as the forum on https://www.fluentpm.com
:)