Compendium The overlord: tome 1 (EN).

SentMa

While on Fluentpm.com, I see "TheOverlord Compendium T1EN" English version project to click, but when I do it gives me this error: "Error. The System has encountered an error. Please contact us or retry later" in a red box in the upper right-hand corner. What do I need to do to pay for the shipping and get a copy or two?

Fluentpm.com Error for TheOverlord Compendium.jpg

29 minutes ago, SentMa said:

;)

Umm... I did create an account with the same email address for both www.theoverlord.net and www.fluentpm.com but It just shows 00.00 and no where to click to purchase/pay for shipping. My address is in my account on www.fluentpm.com. I just don't know what else I can do at this point! HELP!

This is really lame.  I registered on this forum and used the same email as I have will all of my conan stuff and all of my kickstarter stuff and I did not receive an email from fluent, or an email saying that I should get an email.  Now I won't get this compendium.  This is crap.  Next time can you do this in some more reliable way?  I am really disappointed and frankly bummed that you guys now have Mythic Battles.

2 hours ago, BatNick said:

This is really lame.  I registered on this forum and used the same email as I have will all of my conan stuff and all of my kickstarter stuff and I did not receive an email from fluent, or an email saying that I should get an email.  Now I won't get this compendium.  This is crap.  Next time can you do this in some more reliable way?  I am really disappointed and frankly bummed that you guys now have Mythic Battles.

Hi,
I repeated many times, here, the method to use if we did not receive the email:

On 30/01/2018 at 10:35 AM, SentMa said:

Hello,
your three email addresses are valid, you just need to create an account with the same email address as the forum on https://www.fluentpm.com
:)

Sentma:

I have an account, with fluent, with this email address.  Also, I followed every step that was laid out in the conan kickstarter update that was sent out.  I made an account, came to this forum, read everything available at the time.  I had done everything I "needed" to do.  It didn't say "check back and read this whole forum every day."  There could have been another update sent out to Conan backers or something.  I get it, I missed it.  Apparently it was my fault some how.  I just think there should be an easier way.  This was a cool thing that monolith did, but executed poorly.

On 31/1/2018 at 10:14 PM, SentMa said:

Hello,
your three email addresses are valid, you just need to create an account with the same email address as the forum on https://www.fluentpm.com
 :)

Well, thanks! But it didn't work. I did create the account on fluent before 31/01. I read the forum every day. I went to the Compendium project payment page and same problem as those who have written before: no chance to pay anywhere, amount reading 0,00. And I didn't receive any email either, so it looks like something went wrong. I hope we can get the 2nd wave...

Edited by Galadan

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
I apologize for the lack of follow-up messages for this compendiumm,
I work hard on the MB: P Service and on the Batman KS.
Philibert has files and compendiums, receptions should be done quickly.

2 hours ago, Murazor said:

Could you please confirm that my order was correctly placed? I can't find my confirmation email.

It's ok. ;)