Mythic Battles: Pantheon's reprint.

What would you like to see reprinted?  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• SentMa pinned this topic

I must admit, that I mostly voted for things I missed :)

Objectively speaking I think that:

- Core Box

- Hera

- Poseidon

- Hephaistos

- Compedium

- Terrain Set

Are basically must-have reprints, since they will allow all people who missed original campaign get the game. Rest, specially smaller expansions like Paolo Parentes Box or Oedipus & Sphinx are more optional.

Personally I'm more curious how pledge level and SG will work. I assume that there will be 1-3 pledge levels for people who did not get the game (Base Game, Game+3 Expansions, All-in), but what about people who just want to complete their collection? For example I would like to get Hephaistos, Compedium, Terrain Set and Thermopylae so very mixed set of expansions with no clear rule about them.

Also what about SG from original campaign? It kind of feels like grey area. Most of them are not marked as KS Exclusive for original campaign, but technically they will be on KS... Or maybe no SG from original KS? Maybe SG will be just next expansions to unlock?

So more questions than answers for now, but I'm curiously optimistic.

• Like 1

- Another Compendium book with an extensive guide of painting

- An easier way to asemble the rocks or better rocks or something... scenery is always nice.

- and I guess people that miss the first KS will like all of the previous one.

- An official app for phones to make the drafts will be great 

- Extra AoW cards

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Piti said:

We really (really really) hope to see this time around all the material you had for a Crossover with Conan. We also want Conan tiles for all the expansions please.

This is all I really care about, it was the only let down of the whole campaign.  A box with Conan tiles and hero sheets for the rest of MB:P and a box with cards and boards to play Conan in MB:P.  it would be epic.  The community has done most of the work we just want it printed and looking nice.

See all of the work they have done here:

https://www.facebook.com/Likestarter-Studio-137443950174816/

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Cercatore79 said:

Please give us

Dionisous

Diomede's horses and the golden horns hind to have all of  the Heracles labours.

Eros

Some obscure greek gods, as Morpheus, Nix, Oniro
Some Chronos time based power. C'mon, he is the god of time! Something like time freezee or speed up.

Relic and object tokens for RPG

Ill take these too =)

Just voted for all of the expansions i missed out on buying first time around- at the time of the KS I assumed i would be able to purchase them at a later date!

Having said that i would love more conan cross content too. Corinthia was the thing that made me bite.

Edited by Fattdex

8 hours ago, Cercatore79 said:

Please give us

Dionisous

Diomede's horses and the golden horns hind to have all of  the Heracles labours.

Eros

Some obscure greek gods, as Morpheus, Nix, Oniro
Some Chronos time based power. C'mon, he is the god of time! Something like time freezee or speed up.

Relic and object tokens for RPG

Yessss!!!! All of this. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BrettP said:

This is all I really care about, it was the only let down of the whole campaign.  A box with Conan tiles and hero sheets for the rest of MB:P and a box with cards and boards to play Conan in MB:P.  it would be epic.  The community has done most of the work we just want it printed and looking nice.

See all of the work they have done here:

https://www.facebook.com/Likestarter-Studio-137443950174816/

Wow, didn´t know this existed. Awesome thanks!!

As someone who only got the god pledge last time, I would like all the things. Especially the Hera box (I would have checked that more than once if I was able. I need me some of those Stymphalian Birds!) And the heroes of the Trojan war. The other big box expansions would be nice, too. And clips and dice.

I also wouldn't say no to more Conan crossover.

• Like 1