Mythic Battles: Pantheon's reprint.

What would you like to see reprinted?  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 1/29/2018 at 9:20 AM, SentMa said:

We listen to you.

This poll isn't set up very well because it seems like there should be an options for EVERYTHING.  But most people won't know you can click every single box.   Let's be honest here there's a lot of people like myself who missed the MB Pantheon KS and I will go all in for a Typhon pledge plus more whatever else you have.  Your poll doesn't even give us this option and is therefore not really representative of what the community wants. 

I bet if there was a box to check for everything then it would be the highest one up there. 

Edited by Preston1
  • Like 1

I think you should reprint everything. There will be new customers who will want to buy Typhon bundles, and returning customers like me who will want to pick up the items they didn't purchase the first time around. In my case, I'll be picking up everything that I didn't get the first time. I originally got what I felt was cost-effective and critical for gameplay... with the intent to buy the rest on the "online store" that was being discussed. Now I'll be very happy to fill in the gaps in my collection. Since everyone will have different gaps, I think you should just reprint the lot.

I'd also love to have more Conan crossover material. A set of Conan unit tiles and hero cards for the Pandora box and expansions would be fantastic.

Thanks!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Erik S said:

I think you should reprint everything. There will be new customers who will want to buy Typhon bundles, and returning customers like me who will want to pick up the items they didn't purchase the first time around. In my case, I'll be picking up everything that I didn't get the first time. I originally got what I felt was cost-effective and critical for gameplay... with the intent to buy the rest on the "online store" that was being discussed. Now I'll be very happy to fill in the gaps in my collection. Since everyone will have different gaps, I think you should just reprint the lot.

I'd also love to have more Conan crossover material. A set of Conan unit tiles and hero cards for the Pandora box and expansions would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Exactly!  Erik nailed it.  If it is money you're worried about I am sure you're going to make 1.5 - 2 million on the reprint.

• Like 3

I'd like for there to be a few new maps and a few new heros and maybe a few new troops. 
I'd really would like to see 
A map of Delphi
A hero Cassandra
A hero Pythia (who was the head priestess or the Oracle)
the Goddess Eris
The Goddess Nyx

The Goddess Nike
a troop unit of the guards of Delphi
A scenario that uses these and the Python (which is already a model)

• Like 5

I'll add to the requests with a wish for the following additions:

complete the Olympian pantheon - Dionysus, Demeter, Hestia

add some more titans - Selene, Phoebe, Uranos...anyone!

new troops - maenads for Dionysus especially!

Nike would be an awesome mini-god to add!

More heroes - Nestor, Smaller Ajax, Memnon, Patroclus! Maybe Daedalus and Aeneas!

Monsters like the acephalos, Charon, and the Fates

New maps, like the Delphic Oracle or Trojan War!

also, new rocks, for sure!

I would also LOVE some solo scenarios!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Hawk42 said:

An Upgradebox, with corrected Material.

This. Corrected dashboards so the stat clips fit as intended and all the errors between the French and English sides corrected so they are consistent. 

Also you should send out, for free, the missing Conan dashboards from the Corinthia expansion for those that purchased it.

• Like 3

I sign the upgrade box. As i don't think replacements for the Dashboards will haüüen i would like to have alternative size stats clips who are fitting the too large Dashboards.

Apart from that i like to see the bigger boxes, basically everything that got us Scenario material and the masses of minis. The smaller expansions are easy to proxy or are just not worth spending 20-30 on for just 1-3 extra units.

Dashboard misprint corrections would be nice too (e.g. I don't know if Orions french or english side is correct).

• Like 1

I think a new god pledge with the two main boxes would probably sell really well. 

I see Hera, Poseidon, Hephaistos as the core expansions; their availability should be a priority, probably followed by Titans.

Trojan War, Oedipus&Sphinx, Manticore, Hell Judges, Echidna's Children are all good and well, but not really required for play. (I say that as somebody who didn't get them all.)

I cannot tell about Corinthia/Ketos.

The Books - where there ever PDF versions? If not, and if you want to do right by earlier backers, offer a PDF of each item as well this time around and give it to the people who got the books during the first KS for free. 

Thermopylae: I think it was a mistake to put water on the back; that should have been the rock pools. Maybe do that. 

Terrain Set, Dice, Clips, ... I think they'd sell. 

If you had stuff up the sleeve that wasn't unlocked during the KS and could quickly be produced, go for it, put it out there. 

• Like 1