Mythic Battles: Pantheon's reprint.

What would you like to see reprinted?  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On January 29, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Piti said:

We really (really really) hope to see this time around all the material you had for a Crossover with Conan. We also want Conan tiles for all the expansions please.

This, so much this. I really feel that due to a negative minority being extremely vocal and downright hostile over how the whole crossover was to be handled a lot of stuff was left by the wayside concerning the crossover content.

• Confused 1

Dionysus, Demeter, and Charon are definite characters that I would like to see.

Neoprene Maps! It would be great to have these as an option as an add-on!

Stat Clip fixes?

More Conan/MBP crossover is a no brainer, I think. Being able to use Conan as a hero in MBP would be cool. Also, why not go ahead and make Crom!? Or other gods from the Conan myth?

As a Typhon Pledge Backer, I know that MBP has many more people interested in getting it and they deserve to have access to everything! This normally would break the whole point of exclusives but given that this game will not be available through retail, it makes sense.

Thank you for continuing to bring us some great material!

• Like 1

I wasn't able to get many of the add-ons during the initial Kickstarter, so I'm very excited about the reprint.  

I'm hoping to be able to get the Titan, Hera, Poseidon, and Hephaestus expansions and the Heroes of the Trojan War box as well.  I will probably get everything if available, but those are my priorities.  

If you're taking requests for new items, I want to request the rest of the Olympian Gods -- Hestia, Demeter and Dionysus.

Thanks again for the reprint.  I can't wait!

• Like 2

Just chiming in for the first time. I was anticipating the original Kickstarter for a long time (had Pantheon on my BGG must have list for months). We ended up moving during the Kickstarter and by the time I finished fixing my new house and getting back to rest and board games, I had discovered that I missed the whole thing.

I ended up buying a copy of a God pledge through Ebay (albeit at almost twice the price), but that said, I'd love to get a bunch of things that I missed the first time ...and I'd likely buy the core set again as a second copy for painting (and teaching others). Anyways, really looking forward to the reprint and thanks for a renewed hope! :D

• Like 1

The main thing for me is that I can pick up the Hephaestus and Hera boxes.

However, I’d love some new bits too - as other people have said, completing the Pantheon with Dionysus, Hestia & Demeter would be good, also Eris, Eros, Charon, Thanatos, Argus, Nix, Helen, Cassandra...

I’d love another board too - maybe the Scaen Gate of Troy.

oh, and Asclepius too :)

Edited by Craigetheus
Asclepius!

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I was just wondering when and where we might find additional information on the reprint? Considering Batman may have turned out to be a little more than expected, will that affect the time frame for the  Mythic Battles Pantheon reprint?  I'm just curious as I find myself tempted to purchase some expansions now, but if the reprint is a few months away then I'd rather save the money and dump as much as I can into Kickstarter reprint.

On the other hand, if the reprint is pushed back to summer or fall then I could possibly buy an expansion now and have enough for a second copy when the reprint happens. Not trying to pressure any decisions, just curious when and where I should look for any upcoming news on it.

Also, I noticed that on the Batman Kickstarter you've announced in bold letters at the top that "ALL THE CONTENT OFFERED DURING THIS CAMPAIGN IS KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE AND WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE IN RETAIL". From what I've read here and there it seems many people may have been holding off on the MBP Kickstarter to buy in retail at a later date. I can't help but wonder how much more money the Kickstarter for Mythic Battles Pantheon would have made if this same message was made know early on in the campaign ...just a curious thought! 

Anyways, loving the game so far and highly anticipating whatever's around the corner for it! :D  

Edited by Jazz8

On 3/22/2018 at 9:36 PM, Jazz8 said:

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I was just wondering when and where we might find additional information on the reprint? Considering Batman may have turned out to be a little more than expected, will that affect the time frame for the  Mythic Battles Pantheon reprint?  I'm just curious as I find myself tempted to purchase some expansions now, but if the reprint is a few months away then I'd rather save the money and dump as much as I can into Kickstarter reprint.

On the other hand, if the reprint is pushed back to summer or fall then I could possibly buy an expansion now and have enough for a second copy when the reprint happens. Not trying to pressure any decisions, just curious when and where I should look for any upcoming news on it.

Also, I noticed that on the Batman Kickstarter you've announced in bold letters at the top that "ALL THE CONTENT OFFERED DURING THIS CAMPAIGN IS KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE AND WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE IN RETAIL". From what I've read here and there it seems many people may have been holding off on the MBP Kickstarter to buy in retail at a later date. I can't help but wonder how much more money the Kickstarter for Mythic Battles Pantheon would have made if this same message was made know early on in the campaign ...just a curious thought! 

Anyways, loving the game so far and highly anticipating whatever's around the corner for it! :D  

I don’t recall Mythic Battles ever going retail. After the issues with Conan going retail, I am sure it was going to be KS exclusive all the way.

i for one cannot wait for the reprint. I had to pull out of the original KS due to financial issues and hope a KS date is announced soon so I know how long Inhave to save up $$ for an All-in.

On 3/25/2018 at 12:26 AM, Clanggedin said:

I don’t recall Mythic Battles ever going retail. After the issues with Conan going retail, I am sure it was going to be KS exclusive all the way.

i for one cannot wait for the reprint. I had to pull out of the original KS due to financial issues and hope a KS date is announced soon so I know how long Inhave to save up $$ for an All-in.

No, it never went retail but for a while there were many who believed it would (as Conan did). The decision was made not to but it left some regretting that they did not purchase more (as far as I can remember). I was just making an assumption based on several comments that MBP would have made more on the Kickstarter if the decision not to go retail was made more clear from the beginning (which I assume no one made a definitive decision on it at that point).  Now that the decision is made and clear, I think it has resulted in great results for Batman and I suspect it'll also translate to a successful 2nd printing kickstarter for MPB.

On that note, I see that you beat me to announcing it on BGG as I just read through the comments and saw the June announcement as well :D I suspect that those at Monolith have their hands full with Batman and such (hence no reply here for a while). In any case, for those wondering there was an announcement that the Kickstarter reprint will happen in June 2018. Thanks for the reply Clanggedin!

Reprint MBP.png

Hey Fellas, I'm late to the party on this one, but I want to weigh in on the topic. Also, I believe that I represent a sizable demographic. Essentially, Bateman:GCC caught my attention to Monolith & their games, excellent games. Since the start of the campaign, I'm all in on Bateman:GCC & through scalpers, I've picked up most of Conan--pricey. To that end, I want to purchase MBP as well. I want all of MBP. Please reprint the Typhon bundle & you have my money, as well as the money of a great many people who discovered your products through the Batman:GCC campaign. I know there is a reprint coming in June that I won't miss, but please offer the Typhon bundle again. That's it. I want the Monolith team to succeed & I think you're producing great products--thanks!

I would say reprint the whole thing as just about everybody that I have played my copy with has asked me how they could get a copy. Personally I have a god pledge only. So I am interested in getting the expansion sets that I missed out on. So please make the pledge levels flexible with mix and match options. Keep in mind that some of us have the basics and will be coming back for the advanced stuff that we couldn't afford the first time around.

• Like 2

I also missed the first KS and will go all-in in the reprint. Especialy if you will reprint everything. I would also very happily pay for the stretchgoal box if I can get it.

It always has stressed me out that I missed the KS and was very happy to hear about the reprint.

So please make everything available again.

• Like 2

On 1/29/2018 at 5:52 PM, Piti said:

We really (really really) hope to see this time around all the material you had for a Crossover with Conan. We also want Conan tiles for all the expansions please.

Add me to the list that want this, as for mupythic the major expansions, Titans I voted for.  I would love to see more sepcensrio books like Conan’s book of set for mythic 

• Like 2

I also think you should reprint everything (including the stretch goals and KS exclusives from the original campaign, maybe a little bit more expensive to not offense the original backers) because new players will otherwise miss out on a lot of things gameplaywise and I think that will keep some people from backing the game.

Especialy because they can't get it at retail. Only on Ebay for a crazy high cost.

Edited by NewDeadWasabi
  • Like 2