Mythic Battles: Pantheon's reprint.

What would you like to see reprinted?  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

What I would like to see is reprint of the Typhon bundle. I did not have the means at the time of the original campaign and was busy with Conan. I am convinced of the merits of the game and would like to stand on equal footing with original pledgees, even if there is a price hike of moderate degree. I have a request for Paolo Parente's box. Circe is one of the characters I vividly remember from the 1987 Odyssey I watched as a kid.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m bummed to see that some sets won’t be included in this reprint. (Corinthia, Ketos, possibly sphinx) Personally I missed the first campaign and ever since I found out about this game, I’ve been addicted to checking out gameplays and characters. I really hope that there will be a future campaign where everything is sold and everyone can pick up sets that they have missed. I just feel empty knowing that I missed out on some sets and that the game seems “incomplete”. Nonetheless, thanks for this wonderful creation and I will be supporting this and all future kickstarters 🙂

Dear Monolith, 

Thank you for listening to your customers. I have missed out on the first print of MBP and I would like to buy the 1.5 edition. I can understand why you would leave out the Art book, RPG and Classic Dice, Paolo Parente. I can even understand why you would leave out Corinthia, Ketos and Terrain Set (though I would really like to have them all, the terrain set is so nice!). 
But would you please reconsider making Oedipus VS Sphinx available during the reprint? They have great and interesting gameplay value and especially Oedipus is a very well known character in the Greek Mythology. It would make me (and at least 145 other people) very happy.

What would also be great if you could provide a Print and Play version of all the sets wich are not going to be reprinted so that we would kind of have a substitute for the models (and can still enjoy them gaming wise). Also a pdf of the scenario's from the Corinthia box and the Odipus VS Sphinx would be very welcome if they where not to be reprinted.

Are you going to reprint the Extention Kit (so you can play with 5 or 6 players, or as I would use it, to run two games simultaneously)? If so you should consider adding at least a few more clips so it is possible to run 2 games at the same time or to play a game with 5 or 6 players (It would not have to be the fancy colored ones, just enough to run two games).

And one last question when you are going to do the Norse Mythology (possible title Mythic Battles: Ragnarok?) game will it be compatible with Mythic Battles Pantheon?

Anyway I will be backing the reprint like crazy!

Edited by Strijdparel

On 5/23/2018 at 3:18 PM, Strijdparel said:

But would you please reconsider making Oedipus VS Sphinx available during the reprint? They have great and interesting gameplay value and especially Oedipus is a very well known character in the Greek Mythology. It would make me (and at least 145 other people) very happy.

I am sorry, but for the moment, we do not know if we will propose it, it is not a definitive no.
Just that we do not know, given the sales on the 1st kickstarter and the low demand rate on the different polls.

On 5/23/2018 at 3:18 PM, Strijdparel said:

And one last question when you are going to do the Norse Mythology (possible title Mythic Battles: Ragnarok?) game will it be compatible with Mythic Battles Pantheon?

Yes, entirely.
You can very well have Pantheon, your friend Ragnarok and play against each other.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 3:23 PM, SentMa said:

I am sorry, but for the moment, we do not know if we will propose it, it is not a definitive no.
Just that we do not know, given the sales on the 1st kickstarter and the low demand rate on the different polls.

Thanks for your reply. I understand there has to be enough demand for it (maybe making the price of the set a little higher could account for a litte less demand). I just really hope there is enough demand. Oedipus vs Sphinx is a great set to have in the collection. Just wanted to give my opion. Can't blame a girl for trying 😉

The new figures look great btw! Can't wait to kickstart the project! 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Monolith,

Congratulations on a very good reprint campaign! Don't be discouraged by some of the negative comments in the comment section of the kickstarter campaign. I went all in, and I will be back in december to back the new expansions for the game. I am also going to back Ragnarok next year. Keep up with the good work. Can't wait till february that I can play this game with my gaming group.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your feedback! We implemented changes based on the feedback here, on the Overlord's forums (english and french), on BGG and on the MBP Facebook page. As we are going to print with the rule book, further notes will be compiled online. The rulebook has been despatched to the printers, BUT we welcome you to continue to contribute online.
We are eager you can lay your hand on this game for you to appropriate it like you did before.

Long live 1.5.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...