• Compendium
    • The roleplaying Game
    • Paolo Parente's Guest
    • Deluxe storage box
    • Thermopylae Battlefield
    • Ketos
    • Terrain Set

On January 29, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Piti said:

We really (really really) hope to see this time around all the material you had for a Crossover with Conan. We also want Conan tiles for all the expansions please.

This, so much this. I really feel that due to a negative minority being extremely vocal and downright hostile over how the whole crossover was to be handled a lot of stuff was left by the wayside concerning the crossover content.

Dionysus, Demeter, and Charon are definite characters that I would like to see.

Neoprene Maps! It would be great to have these as an option as an add-on!

Stat Clip fixes?

More Conan/MBP crossover is a no brainer, I think. Being able to use Conan as a hero in MBP would be cool. Also, why not go ahead and make Crom!? Or other gods from the Conan myth?

As a Typhon Pledge Backer, I know that MBP has many more people interested in getting it and they deserve to have access to everything! This normally would break the whole point of exclusives but given that this game will not be available through retail, it makes sense.

Thank you for continuing to bring us some great material!

I'm just looking for the opportunity to get the Typhon Bundle since I missed the kickstarter. I don't really want to pay x4 the cost to pick it up on eBay. Conan cross over would just be a bonus.

It would be very good if there was a $1 pledge for "access to pledge manager to add any things from the last KS you missed" - I'd love to get Hera and the Trojan War set at the very least.

Whatever you do, just make sure you look after your original backers with regards to updated materials.

Best of luck, looking forward to seeing whats in store. Love the game.

I wasn't able to get many of the add-ons during the initial Kickstarter, so I'm very excited about the reprint.  

I'm hoping to be able to get the Titan, Hera, Poseidon, and Hephaestus expansions and the Heroes of the Trojan War box as well.  I will probably get everything if available, but those are my priorities.  

If you're taking requests for new items, I want to request the rest of the Olympian Gods -- Hestia, Demeter and Dionysus.

Thanks again for the reprint.  I can't wait!