Any idea about the shipping expenses?

It depends on few things, mainly on where are you based and how many stuff do you get.

Let's take Mythic Battles as example: I ordered 2 big boxes (base game + SG), 2 smaller boxes (2 big expansions) and few small ones (3-4 small expansions). Shipping from France to Poland was 46$ and this is quite standard shipping price for the box of this size and weight.

If you order only base game + SG shipping should be around 30-35$. Joan of Arc (similar sized game) have shipping around this, and I believe that original Conan also have similar shipping cost (I can't find pledge summary for it thou).

6 hours ago, Carquinyoli said:

Mi initial idea is getting only the base game + SG (maybe 1 expansion). I live in Spain. So according to what you said, shipping "should" range 30-40€, right? just to have an idea.

Campaign will most likely be in USD, since all previous Monolith campaigs were in this currency. Let's assume 40USD for shipping, and that's about 32EUR (current exchange rate), so basically 30-40EUR is more than enough for shipping.