2 players - hard - Strech Goal, Tiger, Crossbowmen

604.jpg?rand=54661610

https://www.conan-scenarios.com/scenarioPage.php?MissionId=714

The scenario is focused on Akishava versus Zaporavo, Olgred and Taurus (+Amboola for a 4 heroes game). And there is a Tiger and few crossbowmen ! I guess the Tiger may be replaced by a bunch of hyennas or wolves. The issue is that there are not many monsters with :saut: ...

The story: Zaporavo is boarding a drifting ship. Unfortunately, the ship is home of a voluptuous vampiress. Akivasha is eager to mesmerize Zaporavo since qhe had recently drained all the blood of ship's captain. She needs a new one !

Gamewise, i'm exploring some alternate use of the event tiles. Here i used them to simulate Akivasha super powers and her bloodlust: activating an event = activating a power chosen among a short list and events are easier to activate if there are a lot deads around Akivasha. There is also a rule used by Akivasha to enthrall a weakened Zaporavo and finally few generic rules (Leaps, Chests).

The first draft was way too unbalanced in favor of the heroes. I have recently changed a lot of things to favor Akivasha but didn't put them into test yet. Any comments and ideas are more than welcome.  Also english is not my native language so feel free to correct me.

Edited by Bawon Samdi
  • Like 1