https://the-overlord.com/FilesCP/ClaustroMin.jpg

SentMa

Temple 3D

I just downloaded the STL and I found that when I previewed the file, there was a large gap in the middle of the print with no layers at all.  Is this just an issue with my slicer?  I am using the standard slicer from Prusa3D.  Can anyone help me?

On 23/02/2018 at 1:29 AM, Fehya said:

I hope someone prints these off and sells them for reasonable money in the UK, I'd buy one.

I'll print you one ;) Let me slice and work out how much plastic it'll use then I'll message you.

2 hours ago, markopolo said:

I'll print you one ;) Let me slice and work out how much plastic it'll use then I'll message you.

Thanks, are you doing the rocks too?

On 2/26/2018 at 2:32 PM, Harleigh said:

I just downloaded the STL and I found that when I previewed the file, there was a large gap in the middle of the print with no layers at all.  Is this just an issue with my slicer?  I am using the standard slicer from Prusa3D.  Can anyone help me?

i get the same issue with my Prusa i3 MK2. im using PrusaControl to convert to a GCODE file. very irritating.

if you find out something, please send me a message, i'll do the same for you.