Will there be real Riddles?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been putting together some ideas for this.  Here are my current thoughts.

- Detective Campaign - 
Use thought actions at computers and/or command posts to access clues (one type is harder than the other?). Accessing a clue gives you one of a set of hints about the mastermind (or location of the final fight?).  Maybe a longer campaign where the clues from one scenario bring you to the next villain until you finally find the mastermind after several mid-level boss fights.

Successfully guessing the mastermind within the time limit grants a bonus in battle with the mastermind:
- Equipment card
- Extra starting energy
- More turns to achieve objectives
- More hero options

Guessing wrong or taking too long to guess gives a penalty in the next fight:
- Less starting energy
- Fewer turns to achieve objectives
- More villains

I'm also picturing a bunch of clue cards.  Each clue would say something about a villain and then list the villains that it pertains to.  When starting the scenario/campaign, the villain player would go through the deck and pick out cards that apply to their chosen villain.  When a hero gets a clue from a thought action, the villain would then read one of the cards. The idea being that no single clue can be used to determine who the mastermind is. 

Some (lame) examples:
- Likes the color green (riddler, croc)
- Was in the Hush storyline (I think there was a lot)
- Has no super powers

• Like 1