Base Sizes?

Unistrut

Hello!

I made a 3D printed painting clamp with interchangeable clamps for different sizes of bases and someone asked me to make some for Monolith miniatures.  However, I don't own any, so I have no idea what size bases are used.  Could someone who has them measure them for me?

If the base is circular or square I need to know:

The height of the base

The outside diameter of the bottom of the base

The outside diameter of the top of the base

If the base is oval the best way I've found to model the proper gripper is to measure the base across it's narrowest axis and then take a picture of it from directly above (on graph paper if you want to be fancy).  Not all "Oval" bases are exact ellipses and that helps me get the curve correct.  I've attached a drawing to help make sure we get the correct measurements.

BaseMeasurements.png

I was the one that requested the additional size. They are great for handling the miniatures if you have access to a 3D printer.

Just so this question doesn't go unanswered here, I will paste the same answer here that I wrote on the thingiverse page.

All the sizes I have are:
25mm base, 23mm top, 3mm height
45mm base, 43mm top, 3mm height
60mm base, 58mm top, 3mm height
And a huge
70mmx105mm base, 68mmx103mm top, 3mm height.

I think when their Batman game comes out next year there will be a 30mm base, 28mm top, 3mm height

20180403_125320.jpg