Batman Merch!

11 hours ago, Karras Merrin said:

None of you guys have any Batman gear you treasure? Really? 

Im disappointed guys, I thought you were Batman fans, what's you favourite comic or graphic novel?  Come on! show me what you got!...

IMG_1686.PNG

All I have is some glasses, a few hotwheel Batmobiles, video games, and movies. I didn't think them impressive enough to show.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cyanide said:

All I have is some glasses, a few hotwheel Batmobiles, video games, and movies. I didn't think them impressive enough to show.

That doesn't matter man. Just proudly show your Batmerch. I had a Batman '66 batmobile as a kid and I'm so sad it's been lost to the years. I may have some more "desirable" or "collectible" items now but this isn't about what is shiny or best, it about showing your bat pride. 

Now he may not be as awesome as Batcow, but my Batduck holds a special place in my heart lol

IMG_1687.JPG

Had the two villian mugs since I was a kid, Batman I found in a thrift shop last year.(Will post Batman when Robin who I just ordered comes in.) I like how the handles are intergrated into what’s going on in the mug.

image.jpg

Edited by Cyanide
Took away the Batman mug for a later reveal.
  • Like 2

A friend of mine who is kind of an artist in his free time, creates 3D caricatures. These figurines measure 35 cm tall or so. Since I'm a Batman fan and I'm into boardgames, he did the following for me and my wife:

S-IfT4r4iKGpimu-MKVfYPIzZ-XIVmBd-W7v63ri

My brother built a 3D origami Batman for me too (I don't have the picture now, but it's something like this):

maxresdefault.jpg

(He built for me 3D origamis for Deadpool and Spiderman too ;))

• Like 2

My boys got me this for Christmas. Got it out today to start building. 

248191BF-0119-4F28-883A-97651269F9B4.thumb.jpeg.42c30f71b3785e795f49b592e40be719.jpeg

This was the first step

55411674-3D18-455E-981F-256D2A9E7B9C.thumb.jpeg.9bbda66579743af941b56d7ac5dc334f.jpeg

Now I just need to develop a “penguins with rocket launchers” scenario and I’m totally going to use this as a stand in. (I can totally pretend a buzzsaw is a rocket launcher, right?). 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 12:35 PM, JokemanJim said:

My boys got me this for Christmas. Got it out today to start building. 

248191BF-0119-4F28-883A-97651269F9B4.thumb.jpeg.42c30f71b3785e795f49b592e40be719.jpeg

This was the first step

55411674-3D18-455E-981F-256D2A9E7B9C.thumb.jpeg.9bbda66579743af941b56d7ac5dc334f.jpeg

Now I just need to develop a “penguins with rocket launchers” scenario and I’m totally going to use this as a stand in. (I can totally pretend a buzzsaw is a rocket launcher, right?). 

My favorite line from that movie is..

Robin: “Whoa, Batman lives in Bruce Wayne’s basement?” 

“No,” Batman says. “Bruce Wayne lives in Batman’s attic.”

Real Deep.

Edited by Cyanide
  • I'm Joker! 1