Compendium 2En & 3EN.

SentMa

Just a word to announce that we are finalizing them,
the fluent to order it will land in the coming weeks. :)

Number 2 is a compendium on Conan with articles and the 3 mainly on the topic of MB: P.
I push for sending / receiving current June.

The remaining 400 copies of the number 1 will be reproposed.

Do not hesitate to talk about it, and I remind you to register on the forum for the invitation. : Wizard:

• Like 7

• SentMa pinned and featured this topic

a) You must have an account on this forum (so this condition is valid for the three of us, obviously

b) at some point of the future @SentMa will announce here that he will send an e-mail on the address linked to your account (it's the one you'll find under 'Account Settings') with an invitation to Fluent

c) using this invitation, you will have some days to create an account on Fluent and order the compendium you want

As I haven't used Fluent yet, I can't explain you what you will have to do there. I guess you'll have to give your physical address and pay the shipping fee for the compendium (if it's the same as it was on the French speaking forum, Monolith will offer you the compendium, and you'll have to pay only the shipping fee).

I hope this helps and that I haven't said something wrong.

Edited by Not Quite Dead
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to Monolith for supporting the game in this fashion even at some of their own expense.  I know that there was a bumpy start to Conan, but this commitment really says something about the integrity of Monolith.   It played a major part in my to go all in on the Batman Kickstarter.  Besides, Conan’s journey’s are filled with challenges and unexpected events as well :biggrin:.

Mike, you're already registered so when the time comes, as long as you have a valid email linked to your account, you will receive an invitation to get the compendiums.  If it's like last time, you select the ones you want and then pay shipping.  The compendiums are free otherwise.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really would like the opportunity to get these compendiums.  I have an account here, it has my email address in it, and it matches the email I use with Fluent.  I have recieved emails from fluent when those projects needed to have the shipping paid and finalize the pledge (conan, Mythic Battles, and batman).  However, I never received an email about the compendium last time, I really hope it works this time.  I don't understand why there can't be a better way to set this up so we don't have to sit and hope for an email.

Crap, I just realized how old this forum was.  Sentma, what does this mean?

"Do not hesitate to talk about it, and I remind you to register on the forum for the invitation. : Wizard:"

Am I supposed to register for the compendium somewhere?  Have I missed the second compendium already?  Why don't I get an email???

7 hours ago, BatNick said:

Crap, I just realized how old this forum was.  Sentma, what does this mean?

"Do not hesitate to talk about it, and I remind you to register on the forum for the invitation. : Wizard:"

Am I supposed to register for the compendium somewhere?  Have I missed the second compendium already?  Why don't I get an email???

No, you haven’t missed anything yet. At some stage all people registered on this site will get an email asking if they want the 2EN and/or the 3EN compendiums (compendia?), similar to the 1st compendium. The emails haven’t gone out yet.

On 5/3/2018 at 8:22 PM, Footballzs said:

No, you haven’t missed anything yet. At some stage all people registered on this site will get an email asking if they want the 2EN and/or the 3EN compendiums (compendia?), similar to the 1st compendium. The emails haven’t gone out yet.

When the emails go out can you update us here so we can all panic together and dig through our spam buckets?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1