Compendium 2En & 3EN.

SentMa

6 hours ago, garbetsp said:

When the emails go out can you update us here so we can all panic together and dig through our spam buckets?

No probs, but to be safe also check your inbox, sent items, outbox, the recycle bin and that drawer in the kitchen where all those bits end up, you never know.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

So whats happening with this?  The original post said a "couple of weeks".  Did I still not get an email?  This method of releasing these scenarios is really dumb.  I have to randomly check back to this thread until I find out that I missed it.  Really frustrating.

12 hours ago, BatNick said:

I have to randomly check back to this thread until I find out that I missed it.  Really frustrating.

Actually, you don't. You will automatically receive an invitation to order it when it will be ready & available. (which is not yet the case)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 8:49 AM, SentMa said:

Just a word to announce that we are finalizing them,
the fluent to order it will land in the coming weeks. :)

Number 2 is a compendium on Conan with articles and the 3 mainly on the topic of MB: P.
I push for sending / receiving current June.

The remaining 400 copies of the number 1 will be reproposed.

Do not hesitate to talk about it, and I remind you to register on the forum for the invitation. : Wizard:

Is it possible to still get a copy of one of the 400 number 1 editions of this compendium?

Very glad I didn't miss this.  I just managed to get everything but the dragon (here's hoping that sees a reprint in next year's KS campaign) aftermarket and was updating my collection on BGG.   There I saw a second compendium and immediately rushed back over here.  I'd gotten the first compendium (from a different account here - to which I can't seem to recover the password but I may as well have an account here consistent with my KS account anyway) and hadn't seen anything about further compendiums.  All good!

• 2 weeks later...