Scenario balance

Hi all, just wondered what people’s experiences are of the scenarios and how balanced they are? We’ve just tried our first one, after dozens of standard skirmish games.

We played Penthesia’s Vengeance, and it is hard to see how the Greeks are supposed to win - partly down to the lack of units with range or climb, but also the power of the favours - are we missing something?

What are the other scenarios like? Are there suggested amendments to balance them?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hey Craigetheus,

My husband and I are also working trough all the scenario's. Some of them are more doable than others, but still need a few houserulings to cover small missing parts of the explanation. Others are downright terrible and one of the parties does not stand a chance. We plan on releasing a topic about how to best play the scenario's in the future, but I don't know exactly when it will apear online, as we first want to play all possible scenario's before we make something like this. We have now completed all de scenario's form the main game and have now started with the Hera campain. 

Most of the time we do also like the skirmish game a lot more.

• Like 2