Queen of the Black Coast

Remys

This is a Campaign I create for the Queen of the Black Coast as a campaign. I tried to be as close a possible to the source material, and to do that I had to include an unofficial map to represent the jungle in which the ruins are located. You could download the map and print it from https://www.conan-scenarios.com/customMaps.php. Thanks to Franzi, the creator of such a gorgeous map, for doing it. Also, I would like to thanks to Rober E. Howard for creating this world, and as an homage to him, I used some quotes from the original story that better depict the scenarios. 

The campaign is made of 4 scenarios that are played in order. At the end of every one, the winning side gets an award for winning, but also, the losing side gets an award too. I used that system to create an artificial handicap so neither side feels he has already lost the campaign from the beginning. The resolution of the last scenario decides the winning side. I hope you enjoy it and all feedback is welcome.

Queen of the Black Coast I.pdf

Queen of the Black Coast II.pdf

Queen of the Black Coast III.pdf

Queen of the Black Coast IV.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome! I’m excited to give this a run sometime soon. 

One question:

Are there guidelines for printing this map? As in, how large do we print the sections? I assume that is important information so that the size of the zones are appropriate to determine when zones are ‘full’... 

As a side note; I have been aware of the Conan-Scenarios website for awhile now, and I think it’s very cool that it exists, however... the website appears to use your computer’s processing power to mine bit-currency of some kind. Not into that nonsense, so I’ve stayed away from it since learning that.  

On 10/13/2018 at 9:55 PM, Epaka said:

Awesome! I’m excited to give this a run sometime soon. 

One question:

Are there guidelines for printing this map? As in, how large do we print the sections? I assume that is important information so that the size of the zones are appropriate to determine when zones are ‘full’... 

As a side note; I have been aware of the Conan-Scenarios website for awhile now, and I think it’s very cool that it exists, however... the website appears to use your computer’s processing power to mine bit-currency of some kind. Not into that nonsense, so I’ve stayed away from it since learning that.  

The map It's a PDF and there is a portion of the map on every page. You just have to glue them together and the size is the same as a real map. It's pretty simple. It just takes some time to put together. I actually just tape it and it looks amazing.

And about the mine bit-currency on the website, you can turn it off. 

Edited by Remys
  • Thanks 1