Scrolls Of Skelos: Cache One

Primeval

I am excited to announce the next big community project coming, to keep our game going strong!

Scrolls Of Skelos: Cache One will be the first issue of a fan-made PDF magazine. I will be taking the lead on this but it is very much a community project and I hope we will have many and varied contributors. I will be putting out a call for specific content to fill out this first issue within the next couple of weeks, but I can tell you that there will be at least one scenario for each possible number of heroes, and I will also be doing one to utilize my much-downloaded but little supported (thus far) Thurian Set for scenarios in the Thurian Age of Kull. There will be articles on scenario creation, on accessories available to enhance your game experience, and more. We will have a painted miniature gallery as well, and hopefully fan art and fan fiction. I would also love to see someone do a turn-by-turn scenario report. If you have some ideas of your own please PM me, or share them here - once we get started on this I will create a group PM for those involved in creating this first issue.

I am hoping to have this first one available in January 2019, and release further issues at least quarterly. The cover image here is just a rough sketch.

WIPCover.jpg

Edited by Primeval
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Work is ongoing, still looking at a late January release.

Already thinking ahead to issue 2 - one thing I would like to include there is a review of the Modiphius/Monolith crossover book (at least for the Monolith content. If anyone that will be getting this is willing to do so let me know!

I would also like to see a scenario using the Modiphius tiles - this might be harder to put together since the online scenario creator can't be used but perhaps someone has aideas on this.

• Like 2

Hello SmallRealities ! I just wandered on your webside : We had the same idea to use view from the Witcher game !! Nice work on your maps ! Do you have any scenario to go with ? If interested I made also a map from the game and a scenario to go with (this one is only in French for the moment) 😉 

Scenario : https://www.conan-scenarios.com/pdf/999.pdf?rand=81323882 (the scenario editor got at the moment some glitch it seems

MAp : asgalun.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Gull said:

Hello SmallRealities ! I just wandered on your webside : We had the same idea to use view from the Witcher game !! Nice work on your maps ! Do you have any scenario to go with ?

No scenarios at the moment. I had planned to go back and read some of the De Camp Conan novels for inspiration, but I became side-tracked with other projects.

• 2 months later...