Not Paid for pledge yet, can i pay now?

Hi,

Due to reasons beyond my control i backed this late and was then unable to pay. I am in a much better situation now and have just logged into fluent and still have the option to pay. If i pay now will i still get the pledge or has the time lapsed for this? Thanks in advancefor any response.

On 1/3/2019 at 7:49 PM, Jim_D said:

I sent a mail to monolith and all is resolved now 🙂 I thought the guys checked here but was not correct. Thanks very much for your help.

Hmmm, no ofence intended, but what's the point of this site being the official page if monolith doesn't pay attention to what is said here?

In the recent "rulebook" post on this forum, two guys have spent a lot of time making corrections to improve the understanding of the rulebook, and it would be a real pity that it doesn't reach no-one from monolith...