Tile pack A and tile pack B etc

Uthin

The scenario "The Survivors" mentions two different "packs" of tiles: A and B. The scenario says:

"Remove the EXIT tile (29) and the PENTACLE tile (26) from the A pack of tiles and set them aside."

And then:

"Shuffle the other tiles and form a B pile."

Question:

The other scenarios also mention the A and B packs (and some more), so I am guessing the kinds of tiles that are in the two packs are important for scenario balance.

How do I tell which tiles belong to the A and B packs so I can recreate them after a game?

I don't see a letter A or B in the tile corner. Just its number. The rule book does not list the tiles per pack. Indeed, the rulebook doesn't even mention the term "pack" in connection with the tiles...

Edited by Uthin
Changed the word "stack" to "pack" in the title.
  • Confused 1

Hello

If there is no specific mention at starts, the A pack of tiles means all the tiles from the box.

After that, all pack of tiles is "labeled" after modification to use it later

Maybe it's obvious for the 1st scenario but we tried to apply the same idea for all other scenarios, so to be consistent, there is a A and B pack of tiles in "The survivors" 😉

MadT

• Like 1