Batman: Gotham City Chronicles - Versus Mode booklet

After reading through the book, I am still confused about a couple of things: When activating the Team Leader's power via the event card, and it says the character must be "immediately activated", does that require the Leader's "activation cost" to still be paid, in addition to the event card's cost? And is the Leader's tile then moved to the back/end of the river, as it is when normally activated?

I take an example to be clear. Imagine I use the power of blue bird and decide to use the special event that tell :

The hero immediately performs a character activation with Blue Bird. They only carry out their First Movement Step.

And when I go to the flowchart of the rule, I can read:
1728593854_Flowchart1.thumb.jpg.e7bb5b5c39f64d35e209ebf77de9f3d6.jpg

So as you can see I must only perform a character activation, I will no perform All other step of the activate the tile so no spend energy cub step, no reposition the tile step...

And when I go to the flowchart of activation of the character, I must only perform First Movement Step so I ignore all the other steps:

image.thumb.png.2b7d1b6a1bf7113affb8aed887d0060c.png

Edited by tony
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1