Hell Dorado?

Dangerousbeans

I received my copy of Claustrophobia 1643 the other day, awesome stuff, and it got me thinking....

Do monolith have the Hell Dorado IP now?

If so, will we be seeing a rebirth again? Maybe something along the lines of mythic battles, ie: skirmish board game, but maybe with list building and factions instead of drafting? I can only imagine that would be amazing judging by the quality of product you guys produce.

Core box containing demons and westerners, faction boxes for immortals, lost and saracens? Booster packs for each? Tile sets/board sets, 3d terrain...... 

Come on, it's be awesome! DO IT! (please)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Really late to the party but figured I'd chime in plus any chance to talk about Hell Dorado and I'm there. Huge fan of Hell Dorado and would love to see it return as well. During the Claustrophobia campaign asked this question on the "old" forum(been awhile since I've been here) and was told that Monolith only have the rights to Claustrophobia. Cypher studios/Ninja Division/ Whatever We're Calling Our Company this Week won't respond to any attempts to ask about the status of the game. Contacted the American Division of Asmodee who referred  me to the French Division who did not respond to my inquiries. Also spoke to a rep for Asmodee at a convention years ago and they commented that Hell Dorado really just didn't  sell. As much as I love the game I think its truly dead.  I've tried to make due collecting proxy models for all of the unreleased minis from the expansion.