Question Please Villain Movement

Hello,

Just so I know I'm not goofing up?

On a Villain turn, I pay the cube(s) to activate the card, then shift it down the river and use it. Then, I move with the move bonus plus any extra cubes I use for that. Then, other action. then possibly move again if I want. Does the second move get a move bonus, or is the second move always paid for with cubes? Especially important for Versus question I thought also, as it would apply to both sides?

Thanks!

Hello, when you pay the cost of a tile by energy cubes, you perform an action with each mini of the tile. You must complete the action of a mini before moving on to another. When activated, you can perform 1 move and an action or action and move. The first time you move, you have your free movement bonus. If you want to add more movement on your 1st move or 2nd you have to spend energy cubes per zone crossed.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 3:16 PM, pitsbrgparatrpr said:

Hello,

Just so I know I'm not goofing up?

On a Villain turn, I pay the cube(s) to activate the card, then shift it down the river and use it. Then, I move with the move bonus plus any extra cubes I use for that. Then, other action. then possibly move again if I want. Does the second move get a move bonus, or is the second move always paid for with cubes? Especially important for Versus question I thought also, as it would apply to both sides?

Thanks!

@pitsbrgparatrpr

The second movement action does NOT benefit from the free first movement bonus, so you would spend an energy cube per zone to move, if you decided to perform a second movement action.

• 1 month later...

Just to clarify...

if i activate a villain tile and say attack a hero that is already in my area and then decide to move the same villain , would i still have to pay for movement i.e energy cubes as this is classified as the second movement according to the villain action step , even thou I haven’t used any movement yet?

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Just to clarify...

if i activate a villain tile and say attack a hero that is already in my area and then decide to move the same villain , would i still have to pay for movement i.e energy cubes as this is classified as the second movement according to the villain action step , even thou I haven’t used any movement yet?

As kpitaine wrote above.

You can attack the hero in your area then move. And you only pay energy cubes if you want to move further than your villain's free/bonus move. Since it's his first movement of the turn (see rules page 20).