Companion application for Conan

pig

Here it is: the 0.14 version is finished and deployed https://the-overlord.com/Companion/Conan/

Including:
* Encyclopedia for the overlords tiles
* Encyclopedia for the models: includes now all the models and the scenery ; for each one a link the (french) forum to the associated painting thread
* Encyclopedia for other items (mainly tokens)
* Creation studio for the overlords tiles
* Full italian translation by @pensareadaltro of the tools and cars (the rules are not finished - pdf layout running)

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/6/2020 at 11:50 AM, pig said:

Here it is: the 0.14 version is finished and deployed https://the-overlord.com/Companion/Conan/

Including:
* Encyclopedia for the overlords tiles
* Encyclopedia for the models: includes now all the models and the scenery ; for each one a link the (french) forum to the associated painting thread
* Encyclopedia for other items (mainly tokens)
* Creation studio for the overlords tiles
* Full italian translation by @pensareadaltro of the tools and cars (the rules are not finished - pdf layout running)

Enjoy!

Yeah! Full italian is online! =)))

D'

• Like 1

14 hours ago, node_runner said:

I just discovered this app and I'm amazed. I hate to ask, because you've already done so much. But do you have any plans to fork this project for the Gotham City Chronicles game? Also, maybe you should set up a Patreon. I'd be happy to send a few dollars your way for the work you've done so far.

I know there's a Batman version planned, but the work on it started very recently :).

Edited by Roolz
  • I'm Joker! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 9:10 PM, Ken said:

I have the Corinthia expansion and would love to see it in this awesome application. What is it you need?

Thanks @Ken.

Some guys on the french versions have also answered me and they already started to send me the elements.
I hope to be able to publish the elements soon.

• Like 2

Here we are,a brand new (0.19) version is online

You will see in it:

So, when you wanna play in coop mode, you can easily find your favorite warrior by checking "Owned" and "Warrior" for example. You will see the sheets of the heroes you can actually play.

image.thumb.png.5aecc851a43f1c44b27db0b2665a7f36.png

Enjoy

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/20/2021 at 4:34 PM, Dadodragon said:

Great job! It's growing very well. I would suggest the option to load directly in the studio the original material, in example if you would change only the text for a personal translation.

Indeed currently, there is a need for import item per itemp.

Which language would you want to translate to? We already have EN,FR and IT. I can see on the stats that DE or ES would be appreciated...

Ladies and gentlemen,
a new version is about to go online with a new skin and a "Conqueror ready" stamp.

Many thanks to https://the-overlord.com/index.php?/profile/5236-renand/ for his help with the graphics and user experience aspects.
Many thanks to @Roolz for his awk eye.

Many thanks to @madcollector for its continued support.

Many thanks to @SentMa for the logistics.

On the menu for this 0.20:

• General
    • New skin with light and dark variant
    • Improved choice of extensions (better order and AllIn button to select all)
  • Lines of sight
    • The tower of Khitai now matches the visual of the scenarios
    • Boat card in Stygia port has been added
    • When displaying a map, the application determines the rotation adapted to the screen
    • The map rotates automatically when you turn your device (but it is still possible to manually rotate it to match your viewing angle of the actual board)
    • Lines of sight usable outside the application for direct display on the-overlord (coming soon)
  • Rules
    • Added skill clarifications from Tome of Skelos to be released
    • The "Search" button in the rules is now more visible
  • Encyclopedia
    • Reordered tabs
    • Improved screen size adaptation: cards and cards fill the screen better and on mobile the search criteria are hidden by default
    • Hero: Co-op class update coming from Tome of Skelos to be released
    • Spells: Added clarifications from the forthcoming Tome of Skelos
  • Studio
    • Slight graphic redesign and reordered tabs
    • Hero: Up to 7 skills can now be assigned to a hero to match future heroes with Conqueor
    • Tiles: we can now allocate a space in the skills to match the tiles coming with Conqueor
    • Tiles: you can choose not to put a colored background to make special cards like event cards
    • Tiles: added black color background to match the tiles coming with Conqueor
    • Equipment: Management of a text in the equipment cards to correspond to the cards to come with Conqueor
    • Equipments: Card skills can now be displayed either at the top (like the Devil of Arain) or at the bottom (like with Conqueror)
  • Misc
    • Correction of some data of the encyclopedia
    • Correction of minor texts
    • Fixed various bugs on iBidules
    • Graphic improvements to many pictograms
    • New user preferences to choose his skin, force the display of all boards or all rules (in view of Conqueror)
    • Addition of the Companion4Monolith logo

The next version will contain the new elements of Conqueror (boards, cards, figurines ...) thanks to @UrShulgi and @Roolz and will be put online at the time of the 1st delivieries of the kick starter.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Here it is! As the Conqueror is coming to our mail boxes, the new 0.21 version of the Companion of Conan has been released!
New boards, heroes, tiles, equipments, spells, minis, tokens and the final version of the coop rules.

To be sure to see all, have a tour in the settings menu and in the expansions menu.

image.png.b662a29141d7f874c2dfa2499310422b.png

Many thanks to @UrShulgi for giving us all the inputs and to @Roolz for its work on the line of sights.

PS: ensure to clean your browser cache to make things goes well

• Like 3