Playing cards for Modiphius geomorphic tiles

Edouard Le sec

Playing cards for Modiphius geomorphic tiles

View File

Here is a set of 137 playing cards for the Modiphius geomorphic tiles. The intent is to allow players to use those cards for whatever "dungeon" or "terrain" generation rule you might come with. Some cards exhibit bold lines to highlight the location of doors to facilitate their use for dungeon-like generation. The original name of each tile as provided in Modiphius' PDF files (when you buy them) is provided in the bottom-right corner. A "-" in this name indicates a card where to tiles have been stitched together to reproduce a complete terrain on a same card.

Per agreement with Modiphius, the resolution of the tiles is 15% percent of the originals so that those files cannot be used to reproduce the original terrains at full scale in a way that is playable. The proposed files are only meant to be printed on mini-sized cards. Below a snapshot of the included cards

Some time ago, I proposed a scenario to play some of those cards in a semi-random dungeon mode (link below). The rules, quiet brief and using most of the existing game mechanic, are all rendered in the scenario's pdf. It is not tested yet, so it might not be balanced, but I would love feedbacks on the proposed mechanic.

It's in French, but I could take some time to translate it if there is some interest in the English community.

https://the-overlord.com/index.php?/topic/2499-mode-donjon/&tab=comments#comment-61556